One last goodbye

*Rhys Prov.*

After a hour we all go back to the dorm. But me I'm rushing to the airport. It's already 11:30 and Kao leaves at midnight.

And I almost forgot but I remembered so here I am running to the airport to see Kao. I should get there but running takes a long time to get there.

I just hope I get there. I don't want Kao to leave without me saying one last goodbye.

I tripped and fell as I'm running and i actually scraped my knee. But that doesn't matter. I just want to see Kao in person.

I hear the cars go by as I'm running. The heavy breathes im taking and letting out.

I can feel the blood coming out of my knee and the sting but I ignore it and keep running. I make it to the airport and I'm rushing around trying to see if I can see Kao.

It's already 11:48. So I made it in time to see Kao. I rush around trying to find her. My eyes wonder trying to find her blue hair.

Soon I see her sitting down and she's on her phone.

"KAO!" I say and she looks up and I run to her and hug her. She hugs back, and i can feel the people stareing at us.

But I don't care. I made it. I get to say goodbye to Kao.

"Kao...." I say and pull back.

"Rhys... My little boy." She says and smiles. I can't help but smile, she has always treated me like her own.

Took me in when I was only 15. My thoughts are interrupted when the intercom comes on.

"Flight (random flight number) is now abording passengers." I frown and look at Kao. She only gives me a sad smile.

I hug her and say, "I'm going to miss you.... Kao." I say.

"I will too Rhys. And know I love you so much."She says and pulls away. I let out a choked sob.

"Rhys, don't cry. I'll be back, i promise." She says and wipes away my tears.

"I know... I'll just miss you...You've always been there for me.. and I'm.. just gonna miss seeing you there... For me.." I say and she sad smiles.

"I'll miss you too Rhys. And know I love you, so, so, much. And I will never forget you. Ever." She says and hugs me one last time.

By now Kao has to leave. She pulls away and grabs her bags.

"Goodbye Rhys, I love you." She says and hugs me. "Bye... Noona.. I love you too.." I say and let go.

She starts to walk away and she waves. I wave back, and she disappears through the crowd.

It's sad to think....

Thats the last time I'll ever see her in person....

For now....

:3