Protection

*BTS Prov*

Around Noon is when all the members woke up. Jungkook was relieved to see that all the members were ok.

He was worried because, one. He was alone, and he didn't want the members to be mad at him.

Two,
members can be really scary when they're mad. Especially Yoongi.

You don't want to piss him off.

But instead of being mad, they were all worried about the ex-maknae and the maknae.

They all walked over to the ex-maknae who was asleep on the couch.

Jungkook was sleeping against the couch, hugging himself to keep warm.

The others couldn't help but feel guilty, since they knew that they made him and Rhys worried.

For all they knew, Rhys and Jungkook stayed up late to make sure they were all ok, and resting.

"Do you think he and Rhys stayed up late just for us?" Jimin asked looking at the younger.

"Probably... Which means he's tired..." Taehyung said.

J-Hope, being the caring person he is, grabbed a blanket and put it over him.

He imidiately grabbed at it and snuggled up to it, making the others gush at the younger.

"I'll make food." Jin said and went off to the kitchen.

The others, trying not to wake up the younger, quietly sat down on the couch.

The members sat quietly while watching the ex-maknae sleeping.

Short I know