His Pain

*Jungkooks Prov.*

I was sleeping till I felt someone kick me in my stomach. I wake up and let out a little sound of pain.

"Good he's up." Someone says. I look up and see a figure in all black.

"Whats.... going on?" I ask. But this earns me a slap on my cheek.

"Ah." I say and my face stings.

"Be quiet!" The fidgue yells. I look down.

"Don't. Touch. Him." Someone says I look and see Yoongi. He's tied up.

Hands behind his back. And next to him I see Namjoon and Jimin. The fidgue walks over to him.

"You want one too?!" He says. He was about to slap him but someone says, "Stop." The figure stops and walks away.

I look around and see that we're in top of a building. But not just any building, the hospital building.

"Don't waste your energy on doing that. He'll be here soon anyways." A voice says.

I look up and see Rhys Dad. I'm shocked.  I thought he was taken by the police. I guess I was wrong. He looks at me.

"Oh... It's you. Perfect!" He says happily. He walks to me and grabs me by my chin making me look at him.

"Now... It's your turn." He says and I'm scared. What is he going do?! He walks over to me with a whip

I feel myself get even more scared. "NO DONT!" I hear Namjoon yell.

I look at him but I feel a sting of what I think is the whip in my back. I grit my teeth together to hold back a choked grunt.

I hold up for awhile till I feel probably the hardest sting yet.

"GAH!" I yell out in pain.

"Jungkook!" I hear Jimin yell. I let my head hang and I pant due to the pain in my back.

"Jungkook!" I hear Yoongi say. I look at them. They're all looking at me worried and angrey at the guy who did that so me.

"H-Hyung..." I say then I'm pushed to the ground.

Why do I make Jungkook suffer!?!?? AHHH!!

Wait... I know why..

Bc all authors are mean on Wattpad xD