Released

*Rhys Prov.*

I wake up and I see Jin, Hobi and Tae there. They help me find my clothes and I change in the bathroom.

The doctors say that I could leave today. I would be happy to leave but Jungkook still has to be here for 3 more days.

I sigh and I make my way out of the hospital. Jin asks me if I need to grab anything from my home and I tell him yes.

Since the police have my 'Dad' I can actually go home and get my stuff.

All I'm doing is just grabbing what I can and taking it to their house. Since they insisted that I stay with them.

Of course I accepted. So here I am. With Jin walking to my house to grab my stuff.

We told the others we would be back later.

They said ok and let us leave. We get to the street that my house is on and Jin looks shocked.

My neighborhood looks so nice. It's hard to believe that abuse happens here. We keep walking and we get to my house.

I open the door with the key I have and open it. I walk in and of course. It smells like alcohol. Jin makes a disgusting face and I laugh.

Sure, this isn't the first time they have seen my house but they get shocked every time.

"This isn't the worse this house has been in." I say and I walk upstairs to pack my stuff.

I get to my room and open it. It's just as I left it. Beds not made, clothes everywhere.

I sigh and begin packing.

Short... I know..