Shock Pt 2

*Rhys Prov.*

The next thing he says shocks me...

"Are you a Fairy!?"

Huh?! A fairy!? Well, he might have said that due to my hair is blue.

Plus, he's little. I look at his eyes. His hopeful eyes that say, 'I hope he's a fairy.' I'm not going to crush his dreams...

So I say, "Yes I am." His smile widens.

"Whats your talent!? What do you do!?" He asks eagerly.

I'm still not sure what to do. I'm still shocked he asked.

I know the others are all starting at me.

So I think of the first thing that comes to my mind..

"I paint the stars...." I say and he gets even more happy. He unexpected hugs me.

I hug back and say, "And tonight...." I say and he pulls back.

I look him in the eye and smile. "I'll name one after you...." I say.

*J-Hopes Prov.*

"Are you a Fairy!?" The little boy asks. Now I'm shocked. How is Rhys going to respond?

"Yes.. I am." Rhys says. We all look at him in shock. Even the mother.

"What's your talent?! What do you do!?" He asks eagerly. What is Rhys going to say?!

I'm worried. I don't want this little boy to be sad. And what Rhys says shocks us all.

"I paint the stars..." He says. The little boy gets even more excited and hugs Rhys.

And he hugs back.

"And tonight..." Rhys says, and the little boy pulls back. Rhys looks at the boy.

"I'll name one after you..." He says. The little boy laughs and smiles.

He gives Rhys one more hug before him and his mother leaves.

Rhys turns around and watches the little boy run off. We're all still looking at him.

We're all shocked. Buts hes smiling. He's happy...

*Jins Prov.*

After what just happened we all make our way to the van.

I get in the driver's seat and start to drive us back to the dorm. It's silent all the way home.

We get out and I start to make dinner for us all. Rhys offers to help and I let him.

We were setting the table when he asks, "Jin... Was that the right thing to do?"

I look at him but he's still setting the plates.

"Rhys, yes. It was. That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen." I say and he looks at me.

He looks back down at keeps setting the table. I walk over to him.

I grab him gently by the shoulder and he looks at me.

"Rhys... You did a good thing..." I say...