Drunk Live

*Rhys Prov.*

Chul asks me if we could go live. Why the hell not?

The fans are probably worried about me, plus my intoxicated mind is tell me to agree.

But before I do I take a picture and post it.

"What a way to spend the night huh? I'm just gonna chill here with my buddy

"What a way to spend the night huh? I'm just gonna chill here with my buddy. Anyways, I'm going live soon! Be there!"

I post the picture and go to live. I face the camera so it's facing the ground. "Yo Rhys." Chul says.

"Yeah?" I ask. "I dare you to take a drink with the camera facing you." He says.

"You son of a bitch!" I say and we both laugh. I sigh in defeat.

"Fine." I say and face the camera to me. Before I take a drink I read the comments.

'Hyung, why are you drinking?!' someone says. I ignore it and look at Chul.

"Do it!" He says and I laugh. I sigh and take a long drink of the bottle. I set it down and we both laugh.

"I fucking hate you!" I say with my now intoxicated mind. He sits down by me and wraps a hand around me.

I lean on his collarbones and close my eyes. I don't care that the camera sees us. I open eyes and look at the chat.

And so does Chul. "'Yall shouldn't be drinking.' Well we are anyways!" I say and we both laugh.

"'Rhys you should go home!' I don't think Rhys wants to go just yet." Chul says.

I chuckle, "Yeah. I want.... I want..." I say but I stop and look down.

"Bro, I'm drunk as fuck I can't even think right." I say and we both laugh.

"'Go home. Get some rest.' Hell naw bro!" I say and chuckle. I rest my head on Chuls collarbones again.

"'Who is this guy holding Rhys!?' I'm Chul. Thanks for asking." Chul says and I smile.

I was comfortable until Chul decided to mess with the fans alittle.

"Hey Babe, maybe you should go home." He says and looks at me. I look at him.

"Whyyyy~??" I say in a cute voice. I know he's just saying this stuff to get the fans triggered and mad. And kinda make them fangirl.

I don't mind, we've done this before, tease ghe fans I mean. We haven't done anything sexual unless it's to tease the fans.

Like well kiss each other. And we'll call each other babe or baby.

And some kinky shit. Sometimes if Chul really wants to tease the fans he'll kiss my collarbones.

"Because if they find us, we're in trouble." Chul says.

I sigh. "Fine....But your taking me home! Plus I'm drunk as fuck." I say and he chuckles.

"Alright babe. Let's go." He says and turns off the live. I sigh.

"I'm so screwed when I get home huh?" I ask.

"Yes, your are. Hey, I'mma come get you tomorrow. Maybe we can hang out?" He says. And I nod..