Rest pt 2

*Namjoons Prov.*

I decide to follow Jin and go see Rhys as well. Hes tried I know it. He just won't show us.

Now that we have been friend for about a month now, I know that Rhys doesn't show how exausted he really his.

I walk and see Jin standing at the doorway to the waiting room. I place my hand on his shoulder and he looks at me.

He nods to Rhys. I look and see him sleeping on Kaos knee. We walk over to Kao who is running her fingers through Rhys hair.

"Hey Kao." I say she looks at me.

"Hey Namjoon, Jin." She says. She looks down and Rhys.

"He's tired. I knew it the moment he came in here. Tried to make it look like he wasnt tired." She said.

"We can take him to Jungkooks room to sleep if you want us too." Jin says.

"Your sure?" She asks looking up at Jin.

"Yeah, and why don't you come to the room?" I ask.

She shkes her head, "I shouldn't been in there, it's for you guys its not my place." She says.

"Not your place? Kao, you saved us. If you weren't there who knows what would have Happened." I said.

She sighs
"Alright I'll come." She says and me and Jin smile. Jin picks up Rhys.

He has a shocked look. I look at him, "What Jin?" I ask.

He turns to me. "He's really light, like really light." He says and looks at Rhys.

Kao gets up. "Eating disorder." She says. We both look at her.

"What!?", We both say.

"Rhys has a eating disorder. He's been getting better tho. He just need support." She says.

We both nod. 'Rhys has a eating disorder!?' I think

'Now we're really going to help him. Once he's stable.' I think.

We make our way to the room and Jin puts him in a chair. He takes off his jacket and puts it over Rhys.

He grabs at it and snuggles into it so he's warm. We all smile at this.

'He can be cute..' I think. I sit down and so do the others I check the time and I see that it's 11:36 pm.

God... Rhys has been up for almost a whole day...