Kisses

Kisses with Selena would happen in different ways. One might be sweet and loving while another would be passionate and hot while some might be full of comfort and happiness.

For example, when you were anxious or scared she'd be able to sense it immediately. She'd kiss everywhere on your face starting at your forehead to your nose to cheeks then your chin and finally your lips. She'd make sure you felt safe and loved at that moment more than anything else.

Or you might get hit on at a bar or something by a stranger and she'd probably get a little jealous but instead of telling the person to back off she'd just kiss you. Hard and passionately, you melting into her immediately. Making sure that whoever was making her feel that way knew you were hers and hers only.

Or you'd be getting ready in the morning, brushing your hair or maybe making some breakfast and she'd come up behind you and grab your face in her hands and give you a good morning kiss. You guys never cared about "morning breath" or anything like that. She'd make sure you knew how much she appreciated having you in her life and loved you. Making sure that no matter what was happening or in any situation you were in, you were comfortable and wanted her to kiss you. Not wanting to push you into anything that could make you feel uncomfortable in any way shape or form.

Most of all, she'd just want to kiss you with love. Making sure you knew that you were loved by her and you always made sure she felt the same way. Knowing she was immensely loved, by you, her fans, her family. Making sure that she knew that you couldn't make it in this world without her by your side.