Showers

As soon as the warm water hit your skin you felt your achy and tense muscles begin to relax. You've been stressed out lately and it felt as though you couldn't seem to catch a break.

You started to think about your week a little too much, getting so deep in your thoughts that you didn't even hear the bathroom door open. Selena just got home from the studio and she was tired from her long week just like you were. She stripped off her clothes and opened the shower door. You jumped when you heard it open but relaxed when you saw Selena standing there, getting inside behind you and resting her head on your shoulder.

A few minutes passed by and you still have yet to say anything to each other, but that's okay because with her arms wrapped around you and the love that you both felt radiating from each other, you were expressing all you needed to say. Her lips lightly brushed against your bare shoulder blade and you closed your eyes, the stress seeming to flee your mind and your body as she held you close.

You reached next to you and grabbed the shampoo from the shelf, but Selena grabbed it from your hand and squirted some into hers instead. "Lemme do it, angel." she whispered softly and pressed a light kiss to your cheek before she began to lather the shampoo in your hair. You sighed and closed your eyes as she gently pushed you back a bit so you were standing under the water. She lightly scratched at your scalp as the shampoo was washed from your hair.

Once it was all out she grabbed the conditioner and did the same thing, but this time as the conditioner was rinsed from your hair she let her head rest on your collarbone, the love she has for you made her heart feel like it was too big for her chest, every beat of her heart was for you. She kissed your skin softly and looked up at you with her big, beautiful brown eyes to find you already staring at her. She smiled at you and lifted her head up to grab the bottle of your body wash. As soon as she opened the cap she was greeted with the citrus scent and she poured some on her hands, letting them travel along your skin as she rubbed the body wash in to all of your previously tensed muscles that were now feeling much more relaxed.

She helped you gt rinsed off before you did the same for her, her brown eyes filled with love for you. "I love you so much" she said softly and you grinned at her, pressing your lips to her cheek and then resting your head on her shoulder. "Love you too."

You stayed under the water for a little while longer, until your legs felt a little tired and you just wanted to cuddle with Selena in bed. You got out and dried off before slipping on Selena's sweater that you'd stolen from her, which she didn't mind one bit. Selena changed into a pair of sweats and a comfy t-shirt before she grabbed your hand and led you to bed. You crawled in on your side and she did the same on hers, her fingers immediately reaching down to find yours and lace them together and you stared at each other, smiling happily.

The week's finally over which means you get Selena all to yourself for a couple days. You'd probably spend it in bed doing nothing but cuddling and watching movies, but you'd be okay with doing just that. The stress and anxiety you felt this entire week was now gone and was replaced with happiness and love. You love the weekends, because you get to spend them with your favorite girl in the world.