she's cold

Your laugh echoed through your apartment as your favorite comedy film played.

Your sweater was pulled down to your hands while the blanket covered you and Selena who was sitting next to you on the couch.

The weather is starting to get cold and she's hating every second of it. But, she couldn't complain too much. You keep wearing her sweaters and hoodies and she thinks it's the cutest thing she's ever seen.

But she's only got her sweats and a band tee on. She could go to your room down the hall to grab one of the many she's left for you, but she's too content with you on the couch. And part of her is hoping that maybe you'll just hold her instead.

You could feel her beautiful brown eyes on you. you turned your head and watched the pink tint appear on her cheeks. "Staring at me?" You quirked your eyebrow up in a teasing way, a slight smirk on your lips.

"How could I not? You're gorgeous." You shook your head with a giggle, her words making your cheeks turn red. "I'm just in your sweater." She nodded and leaned her head on your shoulder. "And you look adorable."

She said and kissed your cheek. You watched her rub her arms up and down as she shivered slightly. "Cold?" She shrugged her shoulders. "A little. I don't feel like getting up."

You moved the blanket from your lap and patted it. Selena put her head down and felt the blanket being laid across her. "You're not gonna be cold now, right?" She watched you shake your head before you began to run your fingers through her hair.

Her hair was a little wavy today and you couldn't get enough of it. "Your hair is so soft and pretty. You're so pretty." You whispered the last part, but she heard it anyway. She laughed as you bent down to press kisses across her face.

You tucked the blanket over her and stared down at her with a sparkle in your eyes. It made Selena's heart flutter.

You pressed a kiss to her lips. The movie was still playing, but your attention was now on your girlfriend instead.

"You warm now?" Selena nodded her head and closed her eyes, suddenly feeling sleepy and relaxed by your fingers going through her hair and your lips occasionally pressing to her cheeks. "I love you, Sel. Sleep tight." She heard you whisper right before she fell asleep.