the first time she sees your hidden tattoo

You wrapped your arms around Selena's back and kissed her cheek a couple of times causing her to giggle. "Good morning sunshine. How'd you sleep last night?" She turned her head and kissed your nose softly.

"Good morning. I slept pretty well... but I still need coffee." She laughed and you let go of her to go over to the cupboard to grab a mug for some coffee.

But as you reached up your shirt also slipped and Selena, for the first time, saw the ink on your back. "What's that on your back? Is that a tattoo?" She asked as she got up out of her chair and walked towards you.

She lifted up your shirt and saw part of the flower on your back. She pushed your shirt up just a tad more and saw the entire flower. "That's so beautiful." She whispered softly, completely awe-struck over how beautiful the ink was on your skin.

"How long have you had this?" You let out a giggle as she buried her face in your neck and kept rubbing over your tattoo. "A few months before I met you I got it." Selena wrapped her arms around you and grinned. "I guess you like it?"

You turned around and wrapped your arms around her neck. "I love it. It's beautiful, just like you." Your cheeks turned red and she kissed them both lovingly. "Maybe I'll get another soon." Selena's eyes lit up when you said that.

"Maybe we can get matching ones?" You bit your lip, smiling at the mere idea of having a matching tattoo with your girlfriend. "Maybe."