she tucks a strand of hair behind your ear

You felt a hand being brushed across your face making you open your eyes. "Good morning sleepyhead." Selena said as she kissed your cheek. You hummed and closed your eyes, your heart fluttering in your chest.

"Good morning" you muttered tiredly. You felt Selena kissed your forehead, then your nose, then your cheeks, then your jaw which made you giggle. Selena smiled and kissed your chin, stroking your hair and chuckling when a strand of hair fell in front of your eye. "You're so beautiful." She said as she kissed your cheek and brushed the hair behind your ear, "I'm so lucky to have you."

You giggled as she began to spread kisses all across your face. You squirmed around on the bed making another hair fall, this time tickling your cheek as it fell. Selena tucked it behind your ear once more and rolled on top of you, her head resting on your collarbone. "Let's go back to sleep." You hummed, agreeing with her as you started to feel sleepy again.

Selena rolled off of you a few minutes later and pulled you to her chest, kissing the top of your head. "Sleep well angel" she whispered before you both fell back asleep, neither of you wanting to do anything besides sleep and be with each other all day long.