13.

🌼

"your house is pretty," louis smiled from his seat on harry's sofa.

"again, thanks," harry rolled his eyes.

the lad bounced onto a closer sofa.

"the color of your house is pretty."

harry sighed finally facing the boy who had a big smile plastered on his face. louis he been complimenting harry on basically the same thing for over two minutes as a way to get harry to focus on him.

"what do you want, louis?"

"attention," and then that cute little head tilt and a pout. that manipulative little shit, harry thought.

"ok, well you have it."

"no i don't," he got up and sat next to harry, "phone goes down, eyes go on the pretty boy in pink, much prettier than anyone on the phone." he added in as if harry needed more convincing.

harry chuckled a bit before following his instructions, "what do you wanna do?"

"stare at you."

"that i can be involved in, louis."

"stop calling me louis," he pouted with an accusing edge to his tone .

"why, that's your name, isn't it?"

"call me lou, or loulou. i like those better," the soft lad giggled," almost as much as i like you. really close competition."

"ok, loulou. are you hungry?"

"yes," he jumped up and grabbed harry's hand, "wanna watch harry cook."

"that's a shame," harry replies still teasing the boy, "i wanna watch loulou cook."

"loulou can't cook so no," lou stuck his tongue out before beginning his attempt to sit himself up onto the kitchen counter.

"i can teach you."

"don't wanna be taught." he says stubbornly.

"is that so," harry teased, "a shame really..."

"why?"

"because most people like for their partners to be able to cook," harry hid his smile under a solemn look.

"...are you one of those people?" louis asked a pout quickly finding its way onto his face.

"eh." a tiny shrug that troubled louis more than he was currently willing to admit. especially to zayn who had already figured him out.

lou jumped off the counter, "wanna learn to cook with harry."

"why the change of heart?" harry asked with a seemingly knowing smirk.

"wanna get married," he mumbled, cheeks red.

"is that so..." harry hummed," isn't it too young to decide that?"

"no, i'm very sure...think about it alot," he added still embarrassed by the entire conversation.

"well, you can start by cutting those pieces of garlic."

🌼

favorite flavor of ice cream? mines is plain old strawberry.