17

what the fumble guys, number one in larry stylinson whatt?

🌹

harry could barely focus at work, it was a full day and so everyone had a customer.

harry welcomed the rush, using it as a pleasant distraction, at least he tried to, but the clock on top of the door was absolutely daunting.

the rush also put his workers in a sour mood, zayn obviously in the worst one, his attitude level sky high.

the lad was naturally talented and had an eye for extreme detail, thus he had his set of loyal customers who'd only get tatted up by him.

usually the bloke revelled in the attention but not today, not when harry was acting nervous and fumble like a five year old and making him have to do the hard labor.

"get a grip on yourself," zayn hissed as harry dropped the needle that he had just sterilized.

muttering a sorry harry went to wash it over but somehow he managed to slip on a wet spot and fall with the needle still in his hand.

"fuck," ian hissed dropping his tattoo gun and grabbing harry's hand.

"i think you need to listen to zayn and calm the hell down," ian hissed as he grabbed the bloody hand, "ted, go get me some ice please, and a rag."

harry drew his hand closer to his face to observe it, "you're right, sorry," he sighed.

"what's got you so worked up anyway?" ian asked as he took the cloth from his fiancé and started to clean harry's hand.

"it's just- well i-"

"harry's got a deathly fear of fucking up, which is ironic since he's so skilled at it," zayn butt in, still tattooing his customer who was glancing at the scene anxiously.

"what he said," harry sighed as he flexed his bandaged hand.

"- sometimes i wish he'd stop thinking he knows the future and just hope shit doesn't hit the fan like us normal people," zayn finished casting harry a look.

"ok, you can shut up now," harry showed him the bird, before getting up and heading to the back, ted and ian on his trail.

'you won't fuck up,' ted signed, 'you're way too cool for that.'

harry chuckled rubbing a hand through a beaming ted's hair, "thanks teddy."

"i'm pretty sure you can wipe the floor with your bare ass and that boy would kiss it and say it's beautiful, you're worked up over nothing," ian lectured grabbing ted's hand to give harry privacy.

"how about you go home early, collect your shit then go pick him up, yeah?"

"aye aye captain," harry smirked doing a mock salute.

"asshole."

🌹

"oh she's sweet but a psycho, a little bit psycho, at night she's screaming oh nah nah nah, nah nah." -Ava Max.