37

🚨

the party was in full swing, a bunch of louis' friends there accompanied with zayn, liam, niall and the member of harry's tattoo shop.

it was right before dinner and louis was sat on the sofa next to harry bouncing in glee as his presents were about to be opened.

all the gifts were in the center of the room on the floor. liam's gift being the biggest in the middle, every gift looking lesser in comparison.

"ok," harry said as he finally managed to find the song louis wanted as background music and began to play it.

harry barely said, "pick one," before louis jumped up and grabbed liam's gift.

before louis could rip it open liam jumped up, "read the note, silently."

louis grabbed the note and read it his entire face going red as he ran over to hug liam and mutter a thank you.

he then opened the box and tugged out a human sized teddy bear with a fuzzy heart slightly sticking out.

"open mine next," allie clapped a bright grin on her face as she stuck a medium sized box in louis' face, it was horribly wrapped and had tape all over it but louis opened it as eagerly as he did liam's.

"oh my," louis gasped pulling out a 'one size fits all' tube top and the prettiest lolita themed skirt. a black fuzzy shorts and matching shoes accompanied it.

"i saw it and just knew you'd love it," she grinned as louis hugged her with a giggle.

harry sighed in contentment as he looked on at a grinning louis tearing open presents.

the boy was so utterly loved and spoilt by everyone and all the evidence was on the gift wrapping flooding the floor.

louis grinned and thanked everyone for every gift even though some were clearly better than the others.

harry almost fainted when he realised that one of louis' friends gifted him a blender. harry took it away and made sure to put it high so that louis wouldn't accidentally blend himself.

by the time niall's gift came around, half the gifts were already opened. louis glanced up at the lad before carefully opening the box.

when louis tugged out the gift harry immediately choked on the cherry coke he was having.

louis twirled the item a bit as niall grinned brighter than the sun. "like it?"

"it's pretty," louis admitted begrudgingly before reaching up and clipping the collar on his neck and turning to harry.

"how do i look?" louis cocked his head. harry coughed taking a quick glance at the horror in liam's eyes.

"very pretty," harry coughed before clearing his throat and trying again, "niall sure does know what would look good on people, huh?"

niall simply grinned and winked at the mirth in harry's eyes. "louis can pull off anything, wasn't that hard."

harry sighed as it seemed as louis was finally warning up to niall as the now legal twink crawled over to niall and hugged him.

they couldn't open all gifts fast enough.

🚨

"all i know at the end of the day, is that you want what you want and you say what you say and you follow your heart even though it'll break sometimes."- one direction.