49

A/N
so i was approached to be paid for the book and like any smart broke person i accepted. i was told to either delete the book on here and get paid 1000+ dollars in my currency or 200+ if i posted on both sites. well let's say i like you guys more than i like money apparently.

🔮

harry awoke an hour later halfway on louis, their legs tangled and harry practically eating louis' hair.

it was so domestic and it made harry's stomach flip as he pressed a kiss on louis' neck before untangling himself.

when harry stumbled downstairs in just pajama shorts, his mom and sister was downstairs having a conversation that seemed to stop as he entered.

"morning," he muttered heading straight to the fridge. "how was the movie?"

both muttered variations of fine as harry settled on making a fruit salad for breakfast.

"somethings up," harry squinted at how silent they were. they're never silent.

"that's my cue to leave," gem says pacing harry a shoulder pat as she headed to her room.

"honey," anne started as soon as gem left, "are you guys always that loud?"

harry groaned, grabbing the unfinished fruit bowl and going on the other side of the counter.

"i mean," anne giggled, "you guys were really going at it."

"mom!" harry hissed his cheeks heating up. his mother had a way of embarrassing him without fail. "don't tell louis anything, he'd die of mortification."

anne hummed smiling at her pouty son as he headed back up with his big bowl.

"lou?" harry called sitting next to louis and rubbing his hand through his hair.

louis hummed but kept his eyes closed. "get up, love, i got some breakfast."

louis hummed again a smile lighting up his sleeping face. that's before harry started pinching his cheeks instead. "up."

louis groaned rolling over and squinting at harry sourly. "m'sleepy," he complained sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"i know but you have to eat," harry tugged him closer, "you look so cute."

louis smiled again before popping a strawberry into his mouth. harry rubbed louis' scalp as he ate some fruit before falling back onto the bed to sleep.

"all good princess?"

louis hummed clearly already falling back to sleep.

"yes daddy."

for the second time that day, harry paused and it seemed he wasn't the only one either as louis' wide eyes stared up at him now very very awake.

🔮

"I take my pills and I'm happy all the time. I'm happy all the time. I'm happy all the time. I love my girl but she ain't worth the price, she ain't worth the price, no, she ain't worth the price." -Weathers.