30.

q&a will be posted after this chappie. C:

🌚

louis was sat with his legs folded on harry's bed while harry lay next to him.

the younger was practically bouncing with energy while harry was almost half asleep.

"hey harry," louis shook harry a bit on his bare chest. "let's play a game."

"what game?" harry murmured trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes.

"you'll tell me a secret and i'll tell you one and we'll keep going till it's twelve."

harry hummed before sitting up and leaning against the bed head.

"i don't keep much secrets," harry yawned.

"well then i'll help," louis said jumping off the bed to grab harry's phone, "what's this?"

harry blinked bleary eyes at the screen until he finally took in the conversation on the phone screen.

"louis," he hissed grabbing the phone, "why are you going through my messages?"

louis shrugged and ran his finger in circles around harry's kneecaps. "i wasn't looking for it. i was trying to text uncle lee and saw it."

harry cleared his throat before looking at the phone again, "what do you want to know about it?"

"what's the club? and why does nail want me there?"

harry snorted, "it's niall, louis. it's a club for a particular... hobby, i guess."

louis cocked his head, "sounded like a sex club to me."

"louis!" harry hissed again, louis seemingly set out to make him die from cardiac arrest minutes away from his birthday.

louis shrugged looking down for a while his bottom lip between his teeth as he chewed away still running his finger around harry's kneecaps.

"i'm not a baby you know... i'm going to be legal in about five minutes," louis muttered clearly insulted that harry wouldn't tell him.

harry groaned, louis manipulating his emotions in the worst ways. "it's a club that zayn and i are a part of, it's not a sex club... technically."

"then what type of club is it?" louis cocked his head again, coming closer in interest.

"it's more like a disciplinary club," harry shrugged, "or a training club if you will."

louis hummed in consideration. "why does nail want me there?"

"it's niall, louis," harry rolled his eyes, " and maybe cause you're a brat."

louis' mouth fell open. "i am no such thing!"

"oh please."

"anyways, it's your turn, since you exposed me, give me your worst."

"easy peasy," louis grinned before scooting away from harry to lean against the wall.

"easy?" harry raised his eyebrows, "well then let me hear yours."

"ok," louis grinned as he looked up at the clock, "tell me happy birthday first."

harry's brows furrowed before looking up, "come here."

when louis came closer harry enveloped him in a hug. "happy birthday, lou."

"you haven't got out of it though, spill the beans."

louis leant back and squared his shoulder before, "i like you."

🌚

"you say you wanna try, but you never do, sugar, there's a reason why we lose." -Cartoon.