18

no matter what it sounds like he doesn't look emo ok?

🍦

harry pulled up by louis' school right as it finished.

making sure the lad could see him, harry leant on the door, his sunglasses pushed back into his hair and waited.

without really meaning to, harry drew a lot of attention to himself. maybe it was his dress code of all black and a small gold rose chain, paired with his tattoos that intrigued the high schoolers.

either way, some practically waited with harry, desperate to see who was the lucky person he was picking up. harry had forgotten how much attention he drew.

first harry saw allie, walking out with a group of girls. she rose her brows at harry before winking and continuing on her way.

then almost two minutes later, louis came out of the doors another boy's hand hanging on his shoulder, both grinning.

harry wished he could take a picture, he'd name it, 'shining like the sun.' this boy was seriously too cute.

it seemed that louis wanted to be something other than cute today, maybe provocative.

he had on a long sleeve crop top, black shorts with fishnets and black combat boots.

if harry was a teacher he'd surely dress code him, did this school not have one?

when louis saw harry he shook the other boy and pointed. harry gave a small wave and unlocked his car.

"hello, harry," louis grinned and went in for a hug, "this is danté, danté this is harry."

harry could feel the judgement oozing out of danté as he scanned the tattoos littering his skin.

"hey," he finally said and gave a small wave, "i'll see you monday, lou," and with that he was off.

"he's antisocial," louis shrugged, "let's go," and almost as if louis was the one waiting on harry, he dragged him to the car and took his seat in front.

"put on your seat belt," harry chided as he buckled his own.

"nope," louis grinned causing harry to look at him in surprise, "i'm a bad boy."

harry scoffed reaching over and buckling the belt for louis- what louis secretly wanted all along, "i rather my bad boys alive thank you."

"well we can't all have want we want," louis stuck his tongue out before bending his knees and putting his feet up on the seat earning a smack from harry.

"what'd you do that for?" he pouted rubbing his ankle dramatically.

"for many things," harry chuckled quite enjoying the boys company as they drove to the ice cream restaurant harry had booked them for.

"like?"

"well three to be specific, firstly, for that spicy tongue you brought along today," harry teased, "secondly, for messing up the seats that i cleaned just yesterday."

"and thirdly?"

"and lastly for denying me oxygen with that outfit."

🍦

"oh, i know, that boy's gonna rip me up, caz he ain't that nice, he won't do right, he'll leave a nasty cut." -Allie X.