25

i wrote another one because you guys are greedy and insisted on more.

🐆

when harry arrived the door was already open, liam standing by it biting his nails in worry.

"he's on the second floor, the first door on your right," liam said quickly already heading towards his car, "gosh thank you so much harry i don't know what i'd do without you."

"no problem lee," harry mumbled heading inside and locking the door behind him.

true to what liam said, there was a little old woman bustling around with tears in her eyes.

"are you harry?" she asked pausing for a while, "he's been asking for you, follow me."

-and with that she was gently moving harry up the stairs and to louis' room.

"lou, harry's here," she said taking a seat next to the boy that blinked open swollen eyes.

"harry..." louis pouted before tears started to well up in his eyes again. "i don't feel good."

harry sat opposite the lady and placed a hand on louis' head. "shit," he mumbled before taking the cloth from the lady and placing it on louis'overheating head.

"no, harry, feels weird," louis whimpered trying to use his shaky hand to remove the cloth.

"no, leave it," harry pulled louis' hand between his own and stroked it, "it'll help you feel better."

"promise?" louis whimpered his eyes already shutting again.

"promise."

just like  that louis was out like a light. gentle sighs leaving his lips along with a few whimpers.

"you're a blessing," harry looked up to see the nanny looking at him in a fond way, "we've been trying to get him to leave it on and sleep for hours."

harry looked back at lou, "he could be a bit stubborn sometimes but once you're just a smidge bit firm with him he listens."

"you two are close?" she asked getting up to collect a bucket harry didn't even notice near the bed and eyeing the hand harry still held in his rubbing gentle circles.

"yeah," harry continued staring at the boy who's eyebrows knit in his sleep, "i guess you can say so."

"he listens to you," she muttered before leaving the room. harry wondering exactly what was her point.

"hot," louis mumbled grabbing at the front of his shirt in a feeble attempt to take it off.

"no baby, you've got to sweat out the fever, ok?" harry explained hoping to calm louis back down but the boy's eyes snapped open.

"harry, hot," he whined trying to tug his hand away from the older male. harry kept the hand in a firm grasp.

"no louis, if you take off the shirt then you have to put on a blanket." louis blinked blearily as if processing the words before mumbling a whiny 'but'.

"harry can keep me warm."

"no harry can't, if harry is ill too, who'll take care of little louis?" harry hummed rubbing louis' over heated scalp.

"louis will take care of harry."

harry chuckled before getting up and turning off the lights.

"go to sleep lou, i'll be right here when you get up, and when you're better i'll cuddle you to your hearts leisure."

"pinky promise?" louis stuck out his pinky finger.

harry intertwined their fingers, "promise."

🐆

"now if we're talking bodies, you've got a perfect one so put it on me." -Tove Lo.