32.

Creds to spacekookies for the cover.

🚨

harry was initially confused when he woke up at 12pm without louis smudged into his side.

it took him a full minute to realise that the noise from downstairs was coming from louis favorite show, 'the misadventures of flapjack.'

with a groan, he hauled himself up and headed down to greet lou.

"how's eighteen feel?" was the first thing he asked him. causing louis to look up at him with tired eyes and a spoon in his mouth.

"harry took long," louis pouted putting the spoon back into his cereal.

"harry is old remember?" harry teased, "harry needs all the sleep he can get before he dies."

louis stuck his tongue out before jumping up and wrapping his arms around harry's middle.

harry hummed, patting his arm before starting to make breakfast for himself.

"i still want to know what harry got me."

"you'll find out later at the party," harry said causing louis to grin up at him.

"is uncle lee going to be there?"

"yes."

"what about uncle ian, and zaynie, and allie, and danté?" louis bounced in pure glee.

"and everyone else they're coming over at half one though, so you better hurry and get dressed."

louis pouted again before tightening his arms around harry, "but louis wanted to spend time with harry first."

"you have me all to yourself for the next three days lou, one day won't hurt."

"yes it will. this one day is my birthday."

harry sighed before putting his sandwich in a plate and putting an arm over louis.

"ok, well what do you want to do?"

louis bit his lip, "open harry's gifts and show harry my gifts?"

harry chuckled, "of course, how about you head up and get yours and i'll join you in a few."

louis squealed in glee before standing on his tippy toes, planting a wet kiss on harry's cheek and running off.

just as harry had turned off the tv, his phone rang. "hey, harry," liam greeted.

"i took the day off today so i'd be able to spend it with lou," he continued," was wondering if you want me to come over early."

louis is legal now and harry has zero self control as all were used out on louis. the smart thing would be to say yes. to make sure it had a medium so that harry and louis would keep their hands to themselves. yet harry found himself saying no.

"it's fine, we've got it covered. see you in a bit."

🚨

"infatuation moves on speed. love takes time." -Author.