Their Favorite TV Show

Just to be clear, I know there are a bunch of X-men characters, but these are the ones I'm going to do preferences on.
Possible spoiler alert for the TV shows.

Charles Xavior: Doctor Who

Charles has always loved watching this show since he was a boy. He's also lowkey head over heels for the thirteenth doctor.

Erik Lensherr: Sherlock

Erik loves the BBC version and he loves the dynamic between Sherlock Holmes and John Watson. He's also used Sherlock's quote, "I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high functioning sociopath," whenever he gets in trouble with the X-men.

Raven Darkholme: Merlin

While Raven loves the plot and setting of this BBC show, she also strongly relates to Merlin in that they both live in a world where they have to hide who they really are lest they risk persecution.

Logan Howlett: The Walking Dead

Logan has a thing for post apocalyptic TV shows and this one is no exception. He won't admit it, but he did shed a few tears when Glen died.

Scott Summers: Breaking Bad

Scott doesn't endorse meth or anything but he likes this show and he liked the ending. He also likes the spin-off Better Call Saul (who is one of his favorite characters).

Alex Summers: Narcos

Alex likes the intensity of this show along with the history and interaction between Escobar and the Narcos. He also likes the show's narration.

Peter Maximoff: The Flash

I think it's obvious why Peter loves this show, though he's convinced he's a whole lot faster and better looking than Barry Allen. Other than Barry, his other favorite character is Cisco.

Ororo Monroe: Law and Order: SVU

Ororo has a thing for crime shows and the Special Victims spin-off is her favorite. She particularly likes the episodes with interesting twists and/or the ones that tackle important issues.

Jean Grey: Stranger Things

Reason Jean like this show is because in some ways she can relate to Eleven. She also likes the 80s mystery element to it.

Anna Marie: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

While Rogue loves this show with its kickass female lead, she also likes the romantic relationship between Buffy and Angel because it's the closest thing she can compare to the relationship with her significant other in that they can barely be intimate because of her mutation. 

Kurt Wagner: Once Upon a Time

This show has many of Kurt's favorite things from adventures to sword fights and he loves how it combines the Disney fairy tales. His favorite character is Captain Hook.

Remy LeBeau: Supernatural

Remy loves this show and will binge watch it on Netflix from dawn to dusk when he's not busy playing poker or aiding the X-men. His favorite character is Dean, and he secretly ships him with Castiel.

Warren Worthington: Cheers

Warren likes the retro 80s sitcoms and he likes the little antics and interactions on this show. Also he relates to Sam Malone to a certain extent.

Bobby Drake: Jane the Virgin

Bobby finds this show to be delightful and he like the way it combines comedy and the drama associated with Spanish telenovellas. His favorite character is Alba. 

Kitty Pryde: The Big Bang Theory

 Kitty likes sitcoms and she's also a super nerd who loves the science and pop culture references in this show. She liked Howard's mom and was sad when the actress who played her died.

Piotr Rasputin: Supergirl

Piotr loves shows with a strong female lead like this one. He also loves Kara's kindness and willingness to fight for what's right.

Wade Wilson: Game of Thrones

It's got blood, gore, dragons, badass fights, and hardcore sex. Really that's all Deadpool can ask for.