53•

• Maddi POV •

She threw her drink at me... this bitch just threw her drink, at me. Just kidding, I asked Sadie to bring me a drink back from the store and when she came back she tossed me the bottle.

"Are you okay?" Carter asked me. I crinkled one of my eye brows. "Why wouldn't I?" I questioned. "I meant your vagina." He chuckled awkwardly. I felt my ears heat up. I covered them so he wouldn't see and looked down. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you for worrying though." I muttered.

He moved my hands down and kissed my right ear. "I'm sorry if I made you feel rushed into anything." He said looking me in my eyes. I shook my head, "Oh no, I wanted that. I mean, I wasn't going to be a virgin forever so I'm glad I lost it to you." I assured him. He smiled and pecked my lips. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into me smashing our lips back together.

He leaned back, not breaking our kiss. He pulled me onto his lap and we deepened our kiss. Which, if you think about it was really inappropriate. We were making out in an outing place. I pulled away because I didn't want anyone to see us making out.

"Can we go upstairs?" He asked awkwardly. I touched my lips and nodded. He grabbed my thighs and got up, struggled too anyways.

Carter wasn't the strongest...

Anyways, he led me to my room as best as he could and once we got there I got down from his struggling arms. I wasn't really that heavy also, he just needed to lift weights.

He opened the door and we went inside and sat down on the bed. "You're so cute." I told him. "You're cuter, but you always say that." He told me. I shrugged, I did say it a lot. I couldn't help it, he's cute.

I was about to peck his lips, but someone opened the door. "I know you guys are getting busy, but we have a group date. Remember?" Sadie said interrupting us. I laughed and nodded.

Taylor was going to stay in Virginia until next week. I didn't understand why he was not going to school, but that's his girlfriend's problem. I'm Carter's girlfriend.

What honestly felt like hours later, Carter parked the car. We all got out, Pizza hut.

We went in and had ourselves seated to a table for ten. "How does it feel to be the youngest?" Hayes asked Mason. He laughed slightly, "I don't really pay attention to the fact that I'm younger." He shrugged.

"Hayes, don't you have school tomorrow?" I joked. It was actually Saturday. "Um no, I'm homeschooled and Mikayla is also. Which works perfectly, right babe?" He said kissing her.

"Whoa! PDA, little kids. When I was twelve and fourteen I could barely get a guy to look at me." I joked with a hint of honesty. "Yeah, and because you were raised in an orphanage." Sadie said. My jaw dropped, why would she even say that.

"Wow." I muttered. Carter grabbed my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I tensed up, I was actually really hurt by the fact that she'd say that. I stayed quiet for the rest of the time we were at pizza hut and until we got into a new parking lot.

I looked around and noticed it looked too familiar...

"Hey." Mason said with a sudden realization. "Mom and dad used to take us here all the time." He muttered.

I felt my eyes starting to burn. We were at an aquarium, my mom loved fish, my dad hated them. They were actually polar opposites, but they made exceptions for each other. "I'm so sorry. We can leave if you want." Carter said. I shook my head, "I'm fine." I lied. I wasn't.

Today, this stupid group date had been horrible.

"Okay." Sadie said entering. Sawyer, Taylor, and Matthew followed her. "Can we just stay out here?" Mason asked. "We can if you want." Carter said. "I can stay out here with them and you can go inside with your friends, don't let us interfere with your plans." I shrugged.