C⃣h⃣a⃣r⃣a⃣c⃣t⃣e⃣r⃣ i⃣n⃣f⃣o⃣

Update, October 19, 2020:
So, I decided to remove the OC appearance since it's come to my attention that it gives off the wrong impression. I would like to make it known that my account and my fics are safe for all genders, races, sexuality's and ethnicities, so if my previous OC appearance I set out offended you in any way, I'm sorry! I was young when I first wrote this and I didn't think it would be that big of an issue since I set out that I was not trying to force anyone to look a certain way, but now I know that I should've known better. Again, if I have offended anyone in any way, I'm sorry! I love you all and I care about you all so much, I don't want negativity or harm to be spread here- especially if I had caused it. Thank you all for understanding!

Your quirk is completely up to your imagination.
I don't really like fanfics that choose a quirk for you, so of course my own won't. I know that some authors choose a quirk for you to fit the story, its just a personal opinion of mine.

You have an older brother. His Name is Haruka Yuki.
His appearance is completely up to your imagination but I imagined his with short, light messy brown hair.

update: February 29th, 2020:

I have a book for Authors notes but not a lot of people acknowledge it so I'm putting this here because I know people who care will see it. Does anyone have advice for writing fight scenes? I'm really terrible at it so I just need some pointers. Thanks in advance!

Update, March 31, 2020:

I've noticed some of you guys have been pointing out the fact that some of the pronouns I use are only 'he' or 'she' even though this is meant to be gender neutral. I'm very much still closely editing this story, and trying to make all the pronouns 'they.' So if you see 'her' or 'him' please just ignore it.

Update, April 17th, 2020:

Do you guys think I should write a NSFW alphabet as a bonus chapter? 👀

update, november 1st, 2021

i just wanna say that you guys have the coolest quirks. reading all of these gave me so many ideas for things i can write, so thank you!
you guys really made my old oc seem plain tho!! she had the ability to disintegrate the atoms/particles in an object (to a certain extent) and regenerate the cells in her own body. a little convoluted but i thought it was cool until i saw these 😭