Introduction.

Hello everyone!
Welcome to my second book, Alpha's Beta Mate.

This Author's Note were added quite late but I think it is neccesary.

First of all, I want to thank you all for being here and I hope you like the book as much as I do!

Secondly, I would liketo inform you from now that in the first 14 chapters you may get angry and want to stop reading the story which is fine by me. I know that what you are about to read may seem unbelievable and unacceptable but if you really want to find out the truth about Andrew's behavior you have to wait a lot (until the 36th chapter).

I personally hope you have already read the despription so you won't accuse me later because I have already somehow said that Ari is going to give Andrew a second chance and also you will see if he decides to take it or not...

Things are not always how they seem to be so if you really can and want to know how these two are going to end up please be patient and then tell me your opinion.

Also, I would like to say from now that I won't accept offensive comments because I am not offensive and I want you to respect not so much me and my book but the other readers that really love the book and the heroes!