Nothing Can Tear Us Apart.

"Don't ask me...
What you know is true!
Don't have to tell you,
I love your precious heart.

I...

I was standing,
you were there,
two worlds collided...
And they could never tear us apart!"

Third person's pov

Andrew was still screaming and cursing outraged throwing everything from his desk when Thomas and Mike broke into his office panicked. Mike froze speechless immediately looking around him breathless trying to figure out what was happening and Andrew had gotten crazy while Thomas walked quickly to him to stop him. All Thomas managed to do was to make Andrew's anger rise even more and for that he earned a big punch on his eye that made him scream in pain with Mike rushing to separate them for good.

"Alpha what happened?" Mike asked in a submissive tone while pulling Thomas back realizing the condition that Andrew was and didn't want to piss him off more.

"The asshole! That son of a bitch!" Andrew roared and kicked his chair back on the massive library making both Thomas and Mike jump up scared.

That was the first time that Andrew was acting like that in front of them. He was always much calmer and logical. It wasn't his usual way of reacting and they knew that something too serious had happened for sure to make Andrew lose completely his control. Thomas managed to open his hurt eye with difficulty and turned to look the screen that was the only thing that had been left on the desk and open his mouth widely after he read the email.

"Shit!" he exclaimed and pointed the screen to Mike to read it. He won't touch my Ari and my kids! I might die but I will take him in hell with me!" Andrew screamed and turned like a flash, slammed his fists on the desk and broke it in to pieces scaring even more Thomas and Mike.

"I promise, the moment I lay my hands on him I will rip his fucking heart into pieces!" Andrew roared again in a tone that they had never heard from him before making their bodies shudder.

They both took two steps back and tried to breathe knowing that they shouldn't say a thing or else they would be dead the following second. Andrew was shaking, his eyes were black and Thunder was in control but that was making everything even worse. Andrew was never calmer than Thunder. Thunder was always the voice of logic in Andrew's head but this time Thunder couldn't help at all, in fact he was making everything even worse and that was too dangerous for everyone around him.

"More security measures and the most trusted men around the pack house. Do not even dare tell Ari anything of these or else begin preparing your grave. Am I clear?" he shouted and they both bowed like a flash.

"Yes Alpha." They whispered in union and Thunder growled in response.

"Good! I am going for a run. Do not tell Ari a thing. Clean this mess. Do not bother me. Do not try to come with me!" he said through his teeth passing by them and getting out of the room without waiting for their response.

"That was close." Mike whispered some seconds later when he got sure that his Alpha was not close enough to hear him.

Thomas didn't say a thing. He just closed his eyes and sighed in frustration digging his hands in his hair. He had a bad feeling... That was just the beginning that was nothing in front of what was following next for all of them. It wasn't just about Andrew and Ari or their kids, it was about all of them. He didn't know who would manage to live or for how long and how...