"Promise..."

"Remember... I live when you live and if you ever leave me alone then I will leave with you..."

Ari's pov

"What is it princess? Are you your uncle's sweet girl? Oh, look how you look at your uncle!" Nicolas soliloquizes with his usual excitement as always and pecks Aelia's cheek making her giggle.

God!

What a crazy uncle he is!

Okay, I have seen him playing with Aaron, taking care of him, making crazy things and pranks but this...

Well, let's just say that he seems to be in love with her and it is the first time I see him like this. He is coming to check on her all the time, he jumps up when she cries and tries to take her from me and calm her down, he likes to bring her gifts (even in her age), he even wants to change her, make her bath or put her to sleep.

Honestly if he becomes dad I don't think that he is ever going to allow anyone to touch his pups (even Clara) and if he manages to have a daughter then we are lost!

"Dude, come on! You are holding her for too long!" Andrew protests and opens his arms to take her.

The little figure opens her eyes widely once she listens to her father's deep, soft voice and moves a bit impatiently and Nicolas' excited expression changes to a disappointed one.

Goddess, help me!

These men are children and even Aelia acts more mature than them.

And yes!

As you all understand my daughter is clearly a daddy's girl and she adores Andrew like he is her God!

In these two weeks their bond is so strong and my little angel is searching for him all the time. She just wants her father by her side, it's...

Magical!

She is always smiling when she listens to him or sees him and when he takes her in his arms she is making happy noises constantly and Andrew...

Let me say that his face is smiling from happiness and pride for her. He is exactly like my father, the more days pass the more I am getting sure about it.

Their view is like I am watching my father and me and...

This makes me the happiest woman there is!

I feel blessed and a peace I had never felt again.

Okay, I am sure you are going to call me crazy for this with everything that is happening but believe me it is true.

I feel stronger and more optimistic than ever, I am not afraid, I have a good feeling!

"Look at them Ari! Aren't our men adorable with their kids?" Anna whispers from next to me and Kinda nods with her eyes locked on them.

I smile as I observe the three tall men sitting on the opposite couch with our babies in their arms and Myriam purrs.

Just imagine it!

These men are so strong, generally serious, logical, difficult to approach and now they are melting and acting in a way that no one could have imagined.

"We are a big happy family like we always wanted!" Anna continues but this time through our personal link with Kinda.

"And we all became mothers..." she says emotional and I laugh with Anna joining me.

"Hey, why are you two idiots laughing at me?"

"Because you realized it too late!" I reply and Anna laughs even louder.