Confusions & 'Dreams'...

"Dreams carry more weight and meaning that we think... Most of the times they contain secrets, truths and messages... The most important is who trusts them enough and let them help him?"

~Bloody Skull Moon Pack, late night~

Third person's pov

The Luna opened her eyes one more time for the night and looked the man that was still lying unconscious on the hospital's bed, her mate...

Her Alpha, the man that made her heart melt from the first time she realized it was her mate. He was the coldhearted man, the one that everyone was scared, the powerful, the ruthless, the monster as everyone was calling him but... She knew that he was not only like that... When he was with her he was calm and caring, he had never pressured her to do anything, he had never disrespected her, he really loved her even if he had never told her those words, she could feel it.

He was almost 10 years older than her, they were in the same pack. She was an Omega until she turned 16 and their eyes landed on each others' and that was it, they immediately became one. He had never thought about rejecting her even if she was an Omega, she was the destined one and it was more than enough for him. He gave her everything from the first moment, the whole pack respected her without complaining, no one ever dared to hurt her or even glare at her from that moment, she had really become the Luna.

She had been abused from the pack members before as an Omega but that never happened again after her Alpha announced that she was his Luna and he demanded everyone's respect and loyalty to her.

She was the happiest woman on earth from that moment, she took the love and affection she always wanted. Before him she was cold, distant, serious and mostly silent, she was feeling nothing but being with him made her feel happiness, she felt whole.

They had been mates for almost 6 years now and they had already a three years old daughter, Ellie. Although her mate and Alpha was cruel and he was the biggest fear of everyone he was acting like a child when he was with their daughter, he was shining from happiness with her by his side, he adored her.

No one could believe that he could be that calm and gentle due to his behavior outside their pack house because their pack was cannibals at the past and too cruel with no relationships with other pack but she knew... She knew that he was lots of things but not a cannibal, he wasn't such a monster. His father, the previous Alpha was the one that was the cannibal one, the devil himself and created that situation and fame about the pack and it was true, the most pack members were cannibals with the rogues but her mate was trying to change things gradually and keep the peace in the pack. At the beginning he didn't care about it but when their first daughter was born he began thinking everything and got worried. He wanted his children to grow up in a better pack and environment than him, he wanted to give them and his mate a better life, a more peaceful with less tension and fear.

It wasn't for him that easy to stop being ruthless with his pack and the disobedient members but he was really trying to change. He was losing his control only when Ellie was not present and most of the times he was too careful to control his rage in front of her as well. He wasn't a man that could express himself with words, he was too silent most of the times but she could see the good in him and she had gotten used to his silence, she was acting like him most of the times, the same way.

She was not taking many decisions except from the things related to the pack house and the Omegas, he was too strict with it and he had allowed her only to take the basic training, she wasn't allowed to fight for any reason. She wasn't mad or annoyed about his decision, she knew that she was not that used to those things and he trusted him blindly, she knew that he was doing the best he could, she was giving her the more she could do, he was trying not to stress her.