Punishment And Big News...

"She remembered who she was and decided to change the game but... Fate had bigger plans and surprises..."

Aria's pov

"You won't be alright for long!" he says and I try hard to hide my fear.

I won't let him see me weak again, especially in front of my pack! I am their Luna, I won't back down so I just nod to him and he turns his gaze to Mike.

"You!" he screams and everyone except from me starts shaking.

"You took your Luna deep in the forest without guards, where is your responsibility? She could have been killed!" he continues and takes some dangerous steps to Mike's wolf who stays in his place without moving.

He is going to hurt him if I don't do something. 

He is so furious...

"It was my fault! I asked him, Thomas and Kinda to come with me, it was my idea. I ordered them. He told me it wasn't safe but I ignored him. He was just following my orders." I tell him calmly and try to seem convincing.

Andrew turns back to me and growls with anger.

I guess I am in even more troubles now but for Mike I have no problem at all! I need to save him!

"Don't you say a thing Mike. I have it." I tell him through the link and he agrees unwillingly with guilt.

"Very well Luna, you are coming back home with me, we have a lot to discuss. You all take the dead bodies and the unconscious and you know what to do. I want to know why they were here." he commands harshly and everyone bows.

"Come, I will carry you." he says turning to me again and lowers his body for me to get on his back.

I slowly sit on his back and hug his neck softly. I hear him purring and he starts running back to the pack house.

And now I am officially dead!

"I was scared mate." I hear Thunder saying through the link with pain yet wary in his voice.

I tighten my hold around his neck and exhale heavily, he is nice to me and I believe Myriam... Why can't Andrew be like him? Why am I so damn hurt? 

I want to cry!

"I love you Thunder." I whisper and feel some tears falling instantly from my eyes.

What is happening to me?

I said I will be strong in front of him and look how I am acting now, like a weak, idiot chicken!

And...

What did I just say?

Anyway, I can't take it back now!

I close my eyes and bury my face in his soft fur waiting to reach home and the time...

Passes...

------

"We are here." he states after some minutes and I lift my head up.

He slows down until he completely stops some seconds later and I jump from his back and stand next to him avoiding eye contact, it's Andrew again, not Thunder!

"Wait for me here. I am going to shift and get dressed." he continues and I nod.

He goes behind a tree some meters away and comes back to me a minute later. His face is red, he is really angry and I want to cry and scream but I am not going to give him this pleasure to see me like that.