Excitement And Threatenings...

"Someone who is threatening you normally hates you for three reasons. He either sees you as a threat, he hates himself or he wants to be like you and have what is yours."

Damon’s pov

“So Alpha what colors do you want your new bedroom to be? I guess that grey and black are not in your preferences anymore, right?” Lila asks me smiling.

We are in my bedroom as I decided to redecorate it completely and change it into Ari’s favorite colors and styles. At the beginning I was thinking about choosing a new room for us but my room is the biggest of all and we deserve only the best. I don’t want anything less than the complete perfection and I have big plans for our future room.

“No black and grey at least on the walls. Maybe the furniture but we will talk about it later… Your Luna’s favorite color are lila, purple… As I know these and maybe a bit silver as it is neutral and discreet…” I murmur thoughtfully and look at her confused.

This is the first time I am doing something like this and to be honest I am nervous. In the past I was just telling what colors and style I wanted and then Lila was doing all the job and combinations but now I want to be active. This is not only about me, this is about Ari and the kids and I want to take part in everything. This is important…

“Then I suggest you not dark colours on the walls Alpha. It will be depressing and it’s going to create a melancholic and heavy atmosphere in the room. Light colours will help the room seem even bigger. What about this lila?” she asks showing a lila’s tone in the colour’s pallet she is holding.

“I like it a lot… And we can combine it with this silver? And this lighter tone of purple?” I say a bit lost.

I had never imagined that it would be so difficult to choose colours and combinations… There are so many of them that if I try to think about it for too long in the end I will get dizzy and I won’t be able to decided about anything. This lila is quite sweet and seems good next to the discreet silver I saw and the light purple can be in smaller doses so yeah… I like them together and it won’t be so dark and chaotic for Ari. I think she is going to like it.

“It is great Alpha. I think you have a great taste. And I suggest the furniture to be black in these circumstances. It won’t be bad, it is going to have a small pleasant difference in this way. What do you think?”

I shake my head confused and turn to look my Beta, Malcolm. He is here with us all this time, I wanted to have one more opinion except from Lila’s and mine. He has a good taste from what I can see generally so he can be a big help.

“I think is great Alpha. The floor is from black wood… The ceiling also… The windows are going to be bigger as you asked and there is no problem with some black. Everything else will have bright colours so I like it.”

I sigh quite relieved and nod smiling. I guess we are done from the most important part… The rest will be easier now that we know the colours.

“Okay,  it is a deal then. Lila I want you to decide about every wall’s colour, you know what you have to do,  it’s your job and you can start with your crew the changes I want. Bigger windows, different colours and marbles in the bathroom, the dressing room is going to be completely changed also… Look for furniture and whenever you are ready in the next three days come to show me and we will decide together.” I say quickly and she nods in understanding.

“And what about the kids’ rooms Alpha? What about the colours?” she asks me with curiosity.

“Yeah, of course… I want to finish from this and the furniture will come later… Um… Aaron’s room will be light blue, all the boys like it, right?”