A/N: New Beginning?

Hello my dear friends!

Welcome to the last 'page' of this story!

For those that are reading this note right now I have to say congratulations for being patient and most importantly a big thank you for loving the story as much as I did!

I know that the epilogue was something out of any imagination even if I had decided this end from the beginning and I understand if you are sad or somehow else. If I am right then you can consider the previous chapter as the last one and forget the epilogue but let me explain myself about it!

We have lived Ari and Andrew's love at its worst and greatest moments and I am sure that these moments were 'enough' but in the end I wanted someone else to talk about them and for me there was no one better than Ari, their granddaughter!

Maybe at the beginning I was a bit sad for choosing this 'end' for them but after I thought of it for a while I realized that this is not a bad end, this is a perfect new beginning because their love won even death! Andrew kept his promise and he was more than happy with it, he didn't leave Ari alone!

I know that Andrew was a monster for everyone at the beginning and the comments are the proof but by the end of the book he was a completely different man and I hope he won your hearts as he did with mine!

Ari from the other side became an example of a great heart full of love, kindness and understanding! She is my personal example because she never stopped loving and fighting for those she loved!

These two are probably my favorite couple because of the lessons they gave us and I can't deny that I am crying right now while I am writing all these! I love every book of mine, every character (bad or good) but these two are something else for me and I am happy yet heartbroken right now! I would be very interested to know about them and the other characters, I know I have lots of in this book but I always loved big families because I don't have one and I think that the more love we take from our family the better for us!

When I thought of writing my own stories I wanted them to pass a meaning and this story had to do with what Ari and Aaron said. We are too quick to judge and lots of times misunderstandings happen, we are not gods, we are not perfect to not forgive and sometimes we have to listen to the others with our heart and not with our ears because this is the difficult yet important! In order to find love we don't need only our mind but also our heart and Ari did it and won forever!

But...

Who says that we won't see Ari and Andrew again?

As for this I am sure that if you are reading 'The Cruel Alpha's Mate' you know or will know about Ethan and Aelia so I am going to make a small suggestion and I will be happy to know your opinions!

I am thinking of a new 'book' with "Moments You Missed!"! This book will have to do with Andrew, Ari, Mira, Liam and their families and friends! You will read funny yet entertaining and emotional moments from their lives and I find it interesting!

But what about you? Would you like something like this?

At this point I would like to thank you all for one last time for the love and trust you showed not only to me but also to all the heroes of it! The book has reached about 107.000 views in one year and I am feeling grateful yet blessed!

This book has reached to its end but new books and stories of love and new lessons are coming and the first one is 'Cleo's Heart Decisions." I hope you like it!

https://my.w.tt/UuyC3hlhX4

I will make announcements in this book so if you want don't remove it from your libraries!

So thank you all from the bottom of my heart with every power I have for being with me in this very important yet breathtaking journey for me and I hope I will see you again!

Wednesday 18th or March, 2020.

I love you all very much,

                          Your Marie!❤️