New Life And Rogues.

"I am strong because I have been weak. I am fearless because I have been afraid..."

~next morning~

Aria's pov

I wake up softy when I feel an arm moving away from my body. 

I open my eyes to find an awake Andrew staring at me with a blank expression and it takes me some seconds to remember what happened last night. 

I found my mate, I followed him back to his pack, he marked me and we mated. 

I still feel dizzy from our mating, like I am drunk. It was great, although a little rough but he is my mate, who cares?

As long as it is with him I don't care.

I smile at him and move my hand to caress his cheek but he graps my hand and pushes it back to me.

Huh?

"What happened Andrew? What did I do?" I ask confused yet scared at the same time.

We were perfect last night, what changed? 

Myriam is restless, she is trying to tell me something but I don't show her any interest. I want to know why he is behaving like this to.

He stands up and puts on his boxer from the floor. He turns and looks at me with an expression full of anger and disgust.

This is not good...

"We have to talk. I am going to tell you some rules and you will accept all of them without complainings. I won't be patient and kind so don't you try my patience." he says with a deadly tone and continues.

"I will never love you. I want you only in order to be a respectful and strong Alpha and because I want heirs. I don't know how you thought I love or care about you. You are worthless, ugly, fat, fool and like I heard your mother saying a murderer."

I feel dizzier than before as he is saying all these things to me, I can't breath, I start shaking. My heart is breaking into pieces but the moment he calls me murderer everything disappears and anger takes its place. 

Myriam starts growling and wants me to attack him but I manage to stop me from doing it. 

I get up and start shouting and screaming, I am so furious that Andrew takes one step back from my sudden action and allows me to answer him.

"You don't even know me, you lied to me, you took me away from my pack, you don't know my past. You can insult me if you want but I am not allowing you calling me my father's murderer. Do you understand you shame of a mate?" I scream and I take a deep breath trying to calm down.

Andrew then moves towards me, grabs me from my throat and crashes my bare back on the cold wall next to the bed. His eyes are black, he is shaking, his face is red but I don't care, I won't let him insult me like that. 

I will go back to my pack and I will reject him.

"Don't you even try to say it." he roars reading my mind.

Of course, now that we are fully mated and he marked me he can get into my mind whenever he wants.

"If you think to leave and go back I will start a war, I will kill all of them and believe me I am fully capable of doing this. You won't reject me. You will act like we are perfectly fine and a loving couple. You will sleep on the sofa in this bedroom while my mother and father are here. Once they leave you will sleep on the bedroom next to mine. I can sleep with whoever I want to, you won't say a thing. Your role as a Luna won't exist. You will have just a title. You have no authority. You won't say anything to anyone. Am I clear?" he asks and tightens his hold around my neck waiting for my answer.