Meeting Again...

"Goodbyes are not forever, goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I will miss you until we meet again..."

~two weeks later~

Aria's pov

I am standing in the pack house's entrance with Alex, Jack, Elsa and Patrick. It's almost 8 o'clock at night and we are waiting for three packs to arrive. Adam's, Andrew's and Robert's who is one of the oldest alphas there are. I know him very well and I respect him, we have a great relationship. I am very nervous and it doesn't go unnoticed.

"Ria calm down please, you are shaking. They will notice your nervousness." Alex tells me and gives my hand a squeeze.

"We are all here for you honey, don't worry." Elsa adds and Jack comes next to me and tap my back softly.

"Sis, I am ready for anything, just don't let him touch you." he reminds me.

He is right, if we touch each other he will feel the sparkles and my identity will be revealed immediately.

Clara, my grandma and Dex are upstairs with Aaron. They will come later and I hope no one will understand that Aaron is Andrew's son.

"They are here!" Patrick informs us and I take a deep breath to relax my tension.

Myriam is purring trying to help me stay calm and to tell you the truth it is helping. I turn my face and see Andrew in front of everyone. He is wearing a dark blue suit and he looks better than the last time I saw him at the ball. My heart skips a bit the moment his eyes meet mine and I can feel he feels a tension too. I gain my mind and look behind him. Odelia and Steven are behind him and after them are Thomas, Kinda who is pregnant as I learned and Mike who tries not to look at me.

"Welcome to the New York's Pack Andrew!" Alex says and we all bow to each other with respect as we are equal right now.

Andrew shakes hands with Alex and speaks up.

"Thank you for your hospitality Alex, I am glad we are here, I know we don't know each other so well but I am looking forward to change this." he replies and I melt from his voice.

I have forgotten how much I love his voice, strong, clear, deep and steady. He turns his gaze to me and smiles.

"I didn't know you had a Luna Alex." he adds and I try to smile politely.

"She is not my mate Andrew, she is like a sister for me and was willing to help me with the pack like a Luna would do. I wouldn't have made it without Ria." he explains and Andrew raises his eyes surprised.

"It's an honor Ria. I will treat you like a real Luna, helping like this is remarkable!" Andrew says and bows in front of me softly.

I reply with a smile and look at Alex who is observing us calmly.

Myriam is howling excited and makes me dizzy.

"You better treat me as one because I am a true Luna mate." she says and I close the link.

After Andrew we greed everyone behind him and when Mike's turn comes he close his eye and smiles. After them comes Adam with Anna. Behind them is Marcus and Rose with my mother and my brother after them and Christina in the end. I feel my mother's gaze on me and look at her calmly. I smile and she bows her head. Adam and Alex talk for a while and stop when Alpha Robert reach some meters away from us. He smiles and comes to us, Alex welcomes him and then Robert turns to me and hugs me.