Hurting Each Other...

"I am in more pain when I hurt you than when you hurt me and that's why I love you more than my own life..."

Aria's pov

It is almost noon and the men expect from Dex are still in the meeting with our King. I spent all day with the women, I needed it, I missed my friends, my mother, Odelia and Rose. We were talking and having fun like some years ago. Also, Christina met Dexter and we all found out they are mates, so as I guess Dex will leave his delta position here and become the gamma male of Adam's pack. They seem very happy together, we are all excited about them and this means that I will see Dex more often as I will go back to Red Blood Pack with Andrew.

Andrew has already inform the pack that I am going back with him and everyone is excited and wait for the Luna and the next Alpha, Aaron. Andrew left for the meeting with a heart, he didn't want to leave Aaron and me, he left his bed by force not wanting to leave away from me.

I am happy and very pleased with his reaction, with his behavior... He has already built a strong bond with Aaron who is happier than ever for finding his father, grandparents and uncles. In less than 24 hours he has spent time with everyone and I can see he is very comfortable around all of them. I feel relieved but I am scared of Andrew sometimes. I can't forget what he did to me, it took me lots of months to accept his actions that night but I am still not ready to move on and erase them from my mind and memory. I am not sure if he has completely changed or if his bad character comes back one day. He may be very sweet and caring, very calm and happy but I need to see his behavior when we go back to our pack.

The problem is that I can't stay away from him, I am acting like a teenager when I am next to him, when I look at him, when I smell him, when I feel him, when I touch him. I am smiling and giggling all the time like a child, I feel my heart beating faster than the normal and butterflies in my stomach, sparks all over my body. I am crazy in love with him but I have to stand on my ground for me and my son! I need to get sure I can trust him again as a mate and as my son's father. I will try to test him, I won't make it easy for him, I won't mate with him or let him mark me again if he doesn't prove me he deserves it.

I am sitting in the living room with the women when an almost crazy Dex comes in and try to catch a breath. I immediately stand up and look at him with wary. Elsa come and stand next to me tensed.

"What is wrong Dex?" I ask him and I see him stiffen a bit before he answers.

"It's Miranda. We found her in the woods unconscious. She went for a walk with her cousin, Ella who came to visit her from Canada. They are both injured." He says and I gasp panicked. I realize what he said and gain my thoughts after some seconds. I have to do something, we have to find who passed in our territory and almost killed my friend.

"Elsa, gather our best trackers and our 10 best fighters. We will try to track them and find them. I want them dead. You will stay here and take care of the pack, I will lead the team in the forest. Double the guards around the house, I want to be ready for anything. Grandma take care of Aaron and Dex you are staying here with him. Don't inform the men until I ask you to." I order and they nod. I am ready to go when my mother wraps my hand. I turn and look at her confused. Kinda and Anna take one step forward and Anna speaks up.

"We are coming with you. Christina, Odelia and Rose will stay here with your mother. We are not letting you go without us." She says but my mother shakes her head in disagreement.

"I am coming with you too. I am not letting you go otherwise. I may be older but I can still help." She protests and I nod unwillingly. The truth is I don't want them to come but I know them, they won't let me leave without them.