Missing Him And The Plan.

"Strong women don't play victim and don't let themselves show weakness... They just stand up and they deal...

~4 years later~

Aria's pov

"Mommy, mommy wake up!" I hear Aaron shouting and feel him jumping on my bed.

Oh, this child is so energetic sometimes and Myriam is giggling in my mind from his behavior.

"Stop it Myriam, it's not funny. From where did he take all this energy?" I say annoyed.

"Do you really want an answer?" she replies in a teasing tone.

"Yes! I asked you and I am waiting for an answer." I growl and bury my face in my pillows with Aaron still jumping like a crazy bunny.

"I think he is exactly like his father... You keep on repeating it to yourself every time he is naughty... Like you where an angel you know..." she whispers wickedly and I sigh frustrated.

"Oh, shut up girl! I never said I was an angel when I was in his age..." I reply and block her.

Every time the same answer from her, I am tired!

"Baby stop it, you will get hurt if you fall! Let mommy sleep some more. She was singing yesterday night and she is tired." I say with complaint and in a second I feel Aaron sitting down.

Thanks God he is obedient (at least when it has to do with me)!

He lays down next to me, buries his face next to mine and gives me a kiss. I move a little bit, wrap one arm around him to pull him on me but he continues giving me small quick kisses and I laugh. 

This boy is gonna be the end of me!

He is so sweet...

"Mommy?" he whispers and giggles.

"Yes baby?" I say, open my eyes and look at him.

He is getting more like his father as he is growing up, he reminds me of Andrew all the time and he is a very cute and kind child! 

I am a very lucky mother, I am proud of my son!

"I love you so much!" he says and I feel some tears making their appearance in my eyes.

Oh, kill me more baby! Every single time he says he loves I am melting and I end up crying! This is my cure, my heaven!

He touches my eyes after a while and wipes my tears gently with a melancholic smile and I smile emotional.

"Don't cry mommy, please! I am here for you!" he continues and I tighten my hold around him.

"I am crying because I am happy I have you baby. I am not sad!" I whisper and he smiles excited but soon he stiffens and leans even closer with a well known look for me...

He is about to ask me, I know this look...

"Mom what about dad?" he asks timidly with his eyes widely open and I press my lips together nervously.

I take a deep breath and stay silent for a while thinking about what to say and how to say it. 

One year now he is very curious about Andrew, he asks me about him, he asks if we are going to see him one day and I don't know what to do! I mean, we have Alex and our other friends, my grandma and a great pack here but Andrew is his father and Aaron needs him. 

Alex may be like a father for him, well he is more like an uncle but Andrew is something different for Aaron and me and I have to be honest with myself.