News Travel Quickly Everywhere...

"The battle between good and evil is tough and dangerous especially when evil has secret weapons everywhere around the good..."

Ari's pov

It has been some days since the day that the baby kicked for the first time and since that day we are all calmer and happier than before. I can't get worried when I feel it moving inside me, I feel blessed when it moves, I have Andrew's hands on my belly and I see him smiling from happiness and excitement.

Fortunately Andrew is another man these days and I mean about his anxiousness and wary. He is not so stressed and so serious. He is launching all the time, he is shining from happiness, his body is not so tensed and they all can see the difference.

The whole family is happy and they are all taking great care of me in an extreme level. I can't say I don't like it but still sometimes it is tiring because I just want to stay alone for a while as I need some private time and with all these and the wary they have they can't leave me alone even for half an hour. When Andrew is training the pack or working in the office every morning I have Kinda, Miranda, Millie or Odelia with me as my mom, grandma and Clara left one week ago with Alex and my brother. Even Steven comes to check on me almost every day something that makes all of us surprised because he was always the serious one that was always a bit distant but still supportive.

As for the bugging device we still have it under the office and we are acting like nothing has happened. Andrew doesn't take me much with him in the office while he is working because he doesn't want to make me get tired and he doesn't let me know a lot about it but as I see he is quite calm and Thomas told me that he is dealing with it perfectly.

I also talk every day with Adam, Alex and my mother and brother. I am happy because they are all great and we are waiting Anna to give birth from day to day and this is making Adam getting panicked more and more. I really feel sorry for him, I knew that he is sensible and caring but I had never imagined this behavior from him. And now that I mentioned it...

In about 15 minutes we have the appointment with Maddie in order to see the baby's gender and from minute to minute Andrew will come to take me and carry me (yes, yes, yes, he is still carrying me and I love it) to the hospital. Of course my poor man doesn't know that I have made some special plans with Maddie's help and I am more that impatient and excited about it...

I took my measures... A secret camera that will be recording his reaction and if he passes out I will have an extra camera to take some pictures if him.

"You are a devil. This is the only thing for sure, poor mate..." Myriam whispers and smirks wickedly.

"I know you like the idea deep inside you... I won't say it to anyone, if fact I think that I will keep it as a secret until we make all the children he wants and I will show it to everyone after..." I say laughing and she rolls her eyes giggling.

"My Luna are you ready?" I hear him saying and a knock on the door follows.

He came just in time...

I get up and walk to the door slowly (that's the only distance that I am allowed to do according to Andrew) and open the door to find him smiling like a five years old boy.

"Ready? We are late!"

"Andrew don't start now. We are not late and you know it. Just admit that you are impatient, I already know it anyways..." I say as he takes me in his arms and kisses my cheek some times.

"Okay, okay... I am impatient! What do I win for admitting it?" he whispers as he begins walking downstairs.

"To know the baby's gender." I reply teasingly and he laughs as a response.