Realization And Shocking Truths.

"There is nothing more painful for a man than the distance between the woman he loved like no one and the regret for his mistakes..."

~next morning~

Andrew's pov

She left! 

I can't believe she left and it's not only that...

She rejected me! 

It's been almost two hours since I felt the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. My heart was burning and I felt like it was breaking into pieces. At first I didn't know what was happening. It took me some minutes to understand and then Thomas called me to inform me that Aria left. 

She is nowhere to be found. The whole pack felt her absence. 

I ordered him to send everyone search for her but until now no news.

I am travelling back home, I can't stay away, I need to find her, I can't be away from her, she is my mate!

Of course Thunder is mad at me, he is howling in pain constantly making me feel even worse. I never thought that she would leave me. I mean I know I did wrong, I hate myself for what I did to her but I thought she loved me and she was afraid. I warned her that I was willing to destroy her previous pack if she goes back to them.

"She did the right thing you asshole." Thunder roars and this makes me even angrier than before.

"She is my mate idiot, her place is next to me!" I reply furiously.

"Her place? Think about your behavior you idiot. I tried to stop you so many times, I warned you she couldn't take it. You are hurting her from the next morning after we met her. You are cheating on her every night with this slut, you never tried to talk with her for real. You continued breaking her. What did you do the previous night? You raped her, you hurted her. I tried to stop you but you blocked me. You will regret it. Be patient..." he says trying to control his rage and blocks me.

He is right! I am a bastard! I broke her again and again! 

What was I thinking?

The first night that I found her I felt happier than ever. 

I always wanted to find my mate and her image when we first met in the forest was like a dream. I loved everything about her, her scent of cherry and chocolate was irresistible and yes I marked her immediately because I couldn't risk to lose her. I was there when Adam announced she would be his Beta. 

When I touched her I felt lost, sparks all over my body!

When I carried her back to the celebrations I felt  proud and she was in my arms with her face buried in my neck. I felt... Love! 

I knew she wasn't eighteen yet but I didn't care. I was so jealous when Adam tried to take her from me, I could have killed him. 

Her face was adorable when she learned who I was and she was so willing to come with me and then I wanted to kill her mother and brother when she offended her, I was about to promise myself that no one would harm her. 

But...

I felt weak for the first time in my life. 

She made me weak, she made my heart melt and then I lost it and I promised myself I won't let her take control over me. In our drive back to my pack I decided what I would do. I would put barriers and rules between us. I know that this was stupid of me, but I couldn't stop back then.