On A Stretched Rope.

"The biggest desicions are taken when we are desperate walking on a stretched rope and hell they do but they are strong together, their love can never lose..."

~some time later, Canada, Robert's pack house~

Ari's pov

"Here you are, now you won't be cold Aelia!" Aaron states proudly and covers his sister better with her light purple, fluffy blanket.

He is acting more maturely than ever the last days. From the moment he saw her he is constantly on her side, no excuse me, our side and he even denies playing in order to take care of her. He is shining from happiness all these days, he keeps on asking me if I need anything for me or Aelia and he is bringing me anything that someone can imagine from food for me to toys for Aelia even if she can't play.

He is hugging me almost all the time and he likes talking to his sister about everything and the funny part is that the young lady seems to understand him as she is smiling, laughing or letting out some noises reacting to his words.

I love observing them together...

It is better than I had never imagined, in fact I had never imagined something like this!

I have one more child with Andrew and we are together, we got married and he is the best man there is, he changed completely!

Too sad that things had to take this way and I had to leave and come in Canada while his and everyone else's life are in danger from that maniac.

I just want to break down the whole house and I feel awful about it because Robert is a great man that I consider as my uncle and has helped Alex and me a lot the last five years that I know him. He is so protective and caring over all of us. He never had kids, he lost his mate on an attack while she was pregnant and from that moment he never managed to make his life again. He is about 47 years old and very respective to everyone I know. His pack is very strong despite the lack of a Luna and he is lucky his sister is helping him with this role as she also lost her mate some years ago but managed to make a son before this. Now Martin, this is his name is 15 and he is going to take the title from Robert when he turns 18 in three years from now.

Anyway...

Odelia, Rose, my grandma and the fighters Alex put as our guards are downstairs, Dexter is in his room next mine and I am in my room with Kinda, Anna and the kids, the four of them, Aaron, Aelia, William and Amber. Aaron is going from one baby to the other to see if anything is needed and he is melting my heart!

I missed him so much, you have no idea how much I cried when I saw him for the first time after so many days. He was holding a huge bouquet of white roses for me and a fluffy, pink bear for Aelia, he was dressed elegant with a dark blue pair of trousers, a light blue shirt and his smile was so bright from enthusiasm...

It is the first time I saw him so... Older than his age, he was like an old gentleman... Like his father!

Andrew. My Andrew!

I am dying away from him. I accepted to come only because I understand his need to protect me and because I do not want to disturb him from his duties. He has to be fully concentrated and if I was there with him then I know that he wouldn't be alright. I don't want to cause him more troubles with my presence but this doesn't mean that I am okay by being here away from him.

I was supposed to be with him, that's what mates are supposed to do! I desperately want to help him, he needs me like I need him and I can't stay positive or calm, I am in alert all the fucking time and what is happening is not helping me at all.