Honeymoon...

"-Everywhere I am feels like heaven as long as you are with me. 

-I can deal with anything and anyone as long as I have you by my side..."

Aria's pov

"Andrew no!" I say with complaint.

"One more for me love, please!" he asks smiling with puppy eyes.

"I can't believe you. I will throw up, I can't anymore." I complain sighing.

We are at the third day of our honeymoon and he keeps on pressuring me to eat. Right now he wants me to eat more from my breakfast. I have already eaten enough, I can't anymore.

"But she needs vitamins baby." He whispers cheerfully and gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

"First of all Andrew it's not she. We don't know the gender yet and secondly you are unfair!" I yell and wrap my arms around my chest like a little child.

"Hey, it is a girl and no, I am quite fair."

"No, yesterday I wanted sex and you denied!" I shout and pull the covers above me.

"Ari... you fell asleep and I didn't want to wake you up baby..." he whispers and pulls the covers a bit to see my face.

"You don't love me!" I complain ready to cry.

He quickly gets up, takes the food tray and places it on the small table in front of the couch. He turns and walks to me smiling and wearing only his boxers. My hormones are driving me crazy already and his overprotection is not helping me, it makes things ever worse. He lays next to me, moves a bit so his face can be above my belly and begins caressing it purring.

"Mommy is a bit silly, isn't she sweetheart?" he whispers and chuckles.

"Andrew I can hear you!"

"I know baby, I want you both to hear me." He replies and lands a kiss on my belly above my nightdress.

"My little bean your daddy wants to make me fat like a cow and then he won't love me at all. He doesn't want me like before already and then he won't want me completely!" I say and begin crying.

"Ari baby!"

He sits up and lays on top of me carefully. I bury my face in my hands ashamed and he takes my hands in his and removes them from my face smiling. He leans closer to me and pecks my lips giggling. I sniffle and sigh while he wipes the tears from my eyes and cheeks. I give him a complaining look and he leans on my neck and begins kissing me, I moan and move under him. He bites his mark and I moan louder. He moves gently above me and I open my legs slightly. I feel him aroused above me and sigh smiling.

"Do you still believe I don't want you?" he whispers huskily.

"And you don't love me either..." I add breathless and aroused.

"And then what about this?"

He moves above me and rubs his manhood on my lower belly and groans on my neck.

"What about this?" he says again and moves his hand inside my underwear.

I moan and move my hips sensually begging for his touch, his fingers are hot and I am already wet. I wrap my arms around his neck and press him on my neck. He groans and raises my dress up to my stomach.

"I love you so much!" I whisper ready to scream when he pushes two fingers inside me.

"I love you more. Don't you ever doubt me again. Even the thought that you are being sad for these stupid thoughts is killing me."