Aelia's 'Effects'...

"A mom goes through the worst pain ever in order to give birth to the best gift ever and then it becomes her biggest strength and hope ever..."

Andrew's pov

I rush inside Adam's pack hospital like a storm and stop because a big crowd of worried family and pack members are going up and down the corridor like crazy.

Adam, Anna, Nicolas, Clara, Kinda, Rose, Miranda, Marcus, Christina, Alex's men and Anna with Kinda's parents.

"Andrew!" Adam shouts once he notices me and rushes on my side shaking nervously.

Believe me I feel like dying, the fear is killing me. I have no clue what happened or how Ari and our baby are and feeling her pain isn't helping me relax.

I still can't understand how I managed to go back to the pack, act casually, leave my dad, Thomas and Mike behind in order not to gain suspicions about what is happening and drive here without having a car accident.

If we didn't have this problem with that asshole I wouldn't have to pretend and I would have told the pack about its Luna but...

Guess what...

I can't, we have to keep it as a secret, the more time we earn for Ari and Aelia the better.

"How is she? What happened?" I ask shortly and he taps my shoulder sighing while Anna joins us with Kinda.

"She was with Miranda at her room when she had some sharp pains and we brought her here. Anna's mom and Maddie are already inside with her and Lilian didn't leave her side. She is going to give birth too soon, there is no doubt about it!" he explains in hurry and the girls nod worried.

"Fuck!"

"She has been asking for you constantly. She needs you Andrew, she is worried about the baby and denies to give birth!" Kinda adds panicked.

"What? Where is she now?" I ask passing by them.

"At the right door there is at the end of the corridor, the surgery room. Please Andrew go!" Anna almost begs me following me close behind with the others and soon Nicolas, Marcus and Rose do the same.

"Andrew you came!" Rose exclaims relieved but I do not turn to even look at her.

I am dying here, I am bearably standing on my feet and I don't know how I am still walking.

You don't want to feel how I feel...

My fear, my pain, my agony, my panic, my desperation.

This shouldn't have happened, she had two more weeks to give birth and now she is worried and scared about the baby, not that I am not!

I reach at the door Anna told me and take a deep breath ready to open is. I listen to some murmurs from inside and I take her scent.

Goddess help us!

If it was difficult for me to be with Ari in a normal birth then now it is the most terrifying thing I have to do.

"Tell her that we love her very much!" Miranda whispers crying and I nod instinctually.

"Go Andrew... They both need only you right now. Try to stay strong for them." Nicolas says tapping my back with a sympathetic yet worried smile and I just sigh and open the door.

"Baby! Thanks God! You came, Andrew they want to take my baby!" Ari cries out and tries to sit up from the bed she is laying on my right but Lilian, Maddie and Anna's mom stop her.

And at this point I feel it very likable to pass out right here and now.

She is pale and sweating, the pain is obvious in her eyes and face and she is wearing a light blue surgery robe with her hair being free and messy. Her scent is mixed, fear, medicines and she is struggling to sit up but the pain doesn't allow her to.