Peace And Love...

"We never had to force love.

We were drowning in it the moment we met..."

Aria's pov

It has been one week since that day... The day that I saw the bouquet from the dark red roses with the note. From that day I have lost my sleep and peace for good but I am trying to hide it even a bit because of Andrew. He is too stressed and I don't want to make it worse for him. He is too protective, even more than before and he has lost his sleep. He is trying to seem calm and confident but I can feel him and I know that he is not.

Thunder is in tension most of the times as Myriam informs me and this is not helping any of us as Myriam is worried too and he can't reason with Andrew either. I am trying to make him feel better but it is too hard. We are both doing our best and I am glad that we are both trying and we are good between us but still I am scared.

There are no signs how those roses where found in our office, no one saw someone or something suspicious or abnormal and this is driving all of us crazy. The trackers found nothing, scent, trail, sign... The cameras we have also showed nothing and I have main suspicions that someone might be a spy or traitor like Brittany. I have told no one about it yet and I am trying to think anything that will help me find out the truth without worrying Andrew more about it.

"Ari..." Myriam whispers worried.

"Yes?"

"Do you think that she is ever going to answer your calls and messages?" she asks with curiosity.

Well, I did something, I mean I am trying to do something but with no success and to tell you the truth I am not quite optimistic as I was some days ago. I know the only person that could help us somehow or I hope so but it is too difficult if not possible and I am disappointed. I also want to help this person but I think that it is extremely proud and distant with weird opinions and it will never accept to talk to me about anything. So...

I am again at zero...

"I am losing my hopes, she won't answer the calls or reply to the messages... I had the feeling but I had to give it a try..." I murmur nervously.

"Ari, you did the right thing and I know no one who would be so kind and caring like you. I mean, you feel their pain and they..." she pauses and sighs frustrated.

"I wouldn't want to live what they did..." I say and shake my head thoughtfully.

I stand up from the couch I am sitting and go to the bed. It is almost time for lunch and Andrew had some things to check for some companies so I decided to come back to our room to rest a bit. I am getting quite easily tired and with all this nervousness my hormones are making me too lazy sometimes. I lay on the bed and close my eyes with my hands caressing my belly. It is not that big and I am one month and three weeks pregnant.

"My little baby, mommy promises you that nothing is going to happen to you, your brother and daddy. She will never allow anyone to hurt you. I will do anything in order to protect you. I can die for you baby, like your grandpa did for me..." I whisper and sigh.

"Nothing will happen Ari, we are here, they will be safe and sound." Myriam murmurs.

"I know... It is just so unfair... All we want is peace after all these years. We found Andrew to be finally happy and now we have a crazy maniac and we don't know what is going to happen next..."

"Ari..." she says but a soft knock on the door stop her and Andrew's scent hits my nose.

He opens the door some seconds later and gets in the room smiling.