Returns, Births & News...

"A man that lives at the shadows can ruin your whole life in one second and turn your happiness into absolute hell..."

~one week later~

Aria's pov

We are almost in front of the pack house with Andrew and Aaron. Steven came to take us from the airport after we landed from our flight from New York. We left from Sicily with Andrew two days ago and yesterday morning we were in New York to see Alex and the others and to take back with us Aaron. We stayed for one day there and early this morning we took the first flight to come back home.

Aaron was very excited and happy when he saw us yesterday and told us everything he did all these days with Alex and the others. He had a great time and as everyone told me he was a good boy and did nothing wrong. He is constantly caressing my belly from the moment he saw me and asks me how his sister is making Andrew shine from pride and happiness. Right now is moving between me and Andrew without stopping as he is impatient to see the pack again. He is restless like the man I got married about two weeks ago. What can I say? I think I was asking for it...

"We are here mom! Look, they are all waiting for us!" he yells excited and jumps on Andrew's lap to see better outside the window.

"Aaron can you be careful baby?" I ask a bit annoyed.

Steven and Andrew begin laughing and I turn to look both of them confused.

"What? I don't understand what is so funny..." I say frustrated.

"I am sorry sweetheart but if you think that Aaron is naughty or whatever else then you know nothing about how Andrew was at his age... Believe me, Aaron is too careful and easy going." Steven explains and I narrow my eyes to Andrew who laughs innocently.

"I am a good boy mom! See?" Aaron giggles and smirks wickedly.

"I always knew it was your fault Andrew. I was never like this..." I say through my teeth and punch playfully his arm.

"Okay, okay... Enough with my scolding. We have to meet the pack again and tell them the news." He says defeated and I nod smirking.

The car stop at the parking lot and Steven gets out and takes Aaron in his arms. Andrew gets out too and gives me his hands to help me. I join his side and fix my cream midi simple dress and then his beige shirt. After I am done Steven gives Aaron to Andrew and we begin walking to the pack house where they are all waiting for us. This time I am so excited and happy I am back and not nervous and scared like the last time.

They all bow once we reach them and make way for us to pass. We walk up the stairs in front of the pack house and greet Mike, Miranda and Odelia. Kinda and Thomas went two days ago to Adam's pack waiting for Kinda to give birth there where the things are calmer. After we are done with the greetings and the hugs we turn to face the crowd of pack members in front of us. I spot Millie and Clayton in the front of the crowd and send them kisses, Millie does the same to me and Clayton smiles.

"Hello everyone!" Andrew begins and they all respond immediately greeting him and bow again.

"Your Luna and I are very happy we are back with you. We were learning about your news all these days and I am pleased with your behavior while we were on our honeymoon. Thank you all very much for your warm welcome and cooperation. And now, your Luna and I have an announcement to make to all of you." He turns and looks at me smiling.

He pulls Aaron in front of him and I take one more step standing right next to him. He wraps his arms around my waist and I rest my hands on his chest smiling to the pack members.