A Daddy And A Mate...

"Always together, never apart. Maybe in distance but never in heart..."

Aria's pov

I am helping Aaron get to bed to rest in his room almost 30 minutes now and I am doing my best to stay 'calm'.

Everything happened in the worst way there is, I can't believe it!

I am trying to stop shaking, my heart is ready to explode in my chest, I feel dizzy and I am taking only short, sharp breaths and Myriam is not in a better state of mind! She is frustrated and in alert all the time!

I put Aaron to bed without talking and cover him with his favorite blanket some seconds later when Alex calls me throug our link and I am sure this is not for good...

I open it without losing time and hold my breath as my agony has reached its top already!

"We can't hold him for too long, you have to come! He is asking for you, his wolf is almost ready to take control and kill us all!" he says immediately and I stiffen nervously groaning to him in understanding and closing the link.

What was I expecting anyway?

Andrew is right to be so angry and ask for me! He just found out and in the worst way...

I look at Aaron who is now lying on his bed with his puffy for now eyes locked on me and open my link with my grandma to ask from her to come and stay here with him, I can't leave him alone. 

You see, when we got in his room some minutes ago I helped him take a hot bath, get dressed and calm down and I asked from her to leave us alone! I needed some time with him and I told her to be ready because I would need her later (now).

After I am done and she says she is coming, I focus on Aaron again that is waiting for me to talk and smile melancholically. He knows that what he did was too bad and I could be angry, I died, really!

Anyway... No scolding this time, I can't do it!

"I love you baby! I was so afraid, please don't do it again, okay?" I ask him softly and raise my hands to caress his hair and cheek.

"I won't do it again mommy, I am sorry, I love you too!" he says truthfully and smiles shyly with these puppy eyes that kill me every time.

He is my angel and I wish I could stay here with him more but I can't... I mustn't get late, they all need me and it is time to face Andrew as Ari!

"I have to leave you for a while, grandma Kate will stay with you! Stay here and rest my love. Deal?" I say encouragingly and he nods just when my grandma gets in the room and looks at me with wary. 

I give her an approving nod smiling nervously, get up, walk to her, she shakes her head in understaning so I get out and leave for the arena.

I am still wet, I didn't have time to change or take a bath. I am shaking from nervousness and I know I have to stay strong but I don't know how! 

Myriam is more restless than before in my head. Once she got sure Aaron was alright she started asking me to rush to Andrew and now she is getting worse! She wants her mate (I mean Thunder so don't be mad at her) but I feel too weak suddenly!

My heart is beating like crazy, I don't know how I am still walking and the closer I get, the more nervous I feel! 

I am going to face him again after 5 years and I am not the girl I used to be, I mean I am but I am not! My heart is the same but I am stronger now, I am not afraid but all this thing and delay is freaking me out.