Epilogue!

"-I love you Andrew!

-I love you more my Ari!"

~lots of years later~

Ari's pov

I place the last bouquet of white roses on the black shining marble and sigh overwhelmed feeling some tears blurring my vision.

I still can't believe it and it has been two years since that day.

Two whole years without them and I can't get used to their absence because I can still feel them, it's like they are not gone but they are here by my side.

He kept his promise, both of them did and the more I am thinking of it the more my heart breaks even though I should have been happy for them! They are together and they are happy, this is what they always wanted and it came true!

They never broke apart, even death was not able to keep them away from each other, this is how much love they had!

"Andrew, Aaron come here!" I say with trembling voice while standing in front of the massive grave and the two little well known for me figures run to me in silence.

They know about them, they love them very much and how could they not when these two were everyone's examples?

"Mom... Are you sure they can see us from up there?" Aaron asks innocently and raises his head pointing the bright blue sky.

I smile wiping some tears from my eyes and with my other free hand I caress his head softly. Every time he asks me the same thing, this is how much he misses them!

"Yes brother! They can, they never lied to us!" Andrew replies understanding that it's difficult for me to talk and Aaron smiles turning to him.

He loves his older brother very much! They are one even if Andrew is four years older than Aaron. They look alike a lot and the more they are growing up the more they look like him...

Like Andrew Knight, the great strong Alpha, my grandfather!

I am Aria Knight Miller, Alpha of the Red Blood Moon Pack or better I am more like Luna now...

I am the first daughter of Alpha Aaron Knight Blackwood and also the first granddaughter of Alpha Andrew and Luna Aria, my grandfather's favorite one because I am exactly like my grandmother, I have the same heart, spirit, eyes, lips and soul she had!

Many would say that I am just like my grandmother when she was 25 years old, this is how much we look alike and it's an honor for me because she is a legend for the entire supernatural world. She is an example of grace, kindness and braveness! Well, not only she but my grandfather as well! You see, these two have a unique love story that everyone knows about and they all admire and honor them for their life and actions.

Too sad that they are not here with us anymore...

"Mother are they with their parents now?" Aaron asks next and I nod immediately.

"Yes baby, they are!"

"This is why they have the same house, right?" he continues and I kneel and kiss his forehead.

He is a very sweet boy, very clever and sensitive! I have to say that he has taken some things from me and Andrew is more like his grandfathers and his father, he is strong, energetic, imposing but he has a great heart!

"Yes Aaron... They decided to have the same house with their parents!" he says from behind me and the boys' faces shine instantly from excitement.

"Grandpa!" Andrew exclaims and runs to him with Aaron following him close behind.