Deadlocks And Madness...

"All is fair in love and war... Especially when it comes to two men that are fighting for the same woman..."

Andrew's pov

"Andrew does Ari know?"

"Huh?" I say and turn quickly to look Clayton who is driving next to me.

It has been two days since the moment I talked with Alex and now I am heading to Adam's pack with Clayton joining me. I asked from Thomas, Mike and my father to stay there as I will feel better with them next to Ari and I decided to ask from Clayton to join me. I like him, I have a good feeling about him and Millie and I can say I trust them a lot. They are very good guys and they have showed me nothing suspicious until now so I don't have any reason to doubt them and Also Ari loves them so you can imagine my place.

"No, I haven't told her. I think it will be better that way. She is already too stressed and worried. The last thing I want is to make her worse." I say sighing and he nods.

"I wish I could help more with Millie but I know nothing more. We are still trying to remember anything else useful but in vain." He replies disappointed.

"I know you are trying and I am grateful to you both. You are already members of the family, I don't want you to feel bad."

"We feel like it too. We are grateful, you and Ari saved us. I want you to know that we mean what we said, we will both protect you, Ari and Aaron with our lives if it is necessary. And..." he pauses awkwardly and sighs.

"Andrew, be extremely careful. From what I lived, what I saw and what I heard in his prison he is a strong man. A dangerous opponent, I was thinking that maybe it was my imagination until recently but after the bouquet at your office... I don't know Alpha... We have a big problem." He says nervously and gives me a quick worried look.

"I know damn it... I am thinking that we have another traitor in the pack, I can't explain the bouquet's appearance in any other way... Ari is getting crazy and in her condition is not good at all." I murmur and turn my hands into fists from anger.

"I know, look, we are here. Calm down now, we will find something useful now with the others."

He stops the car at the parking lot of Adam's pack after some seconds and I groan frustrated trying to calm down. I get out of the car and Nicolas comes to us with Clara and Marcus.

"Man, calm down, I can feel you are angry from miles." Nicolas says teasingly.

"Sorry, I am just losing my mind... I have a bad feeling and this bastard seems to be too clever, he is playing with us." I explain and take some steps to reach them with Clayton next to me.

"Welcome Andrew! Alex and Kate are already here, now that you came we can begin." Marcus states and taps my shoulder smiling.

I decide not to comment his smile and optimism and just nod in hurry.

"You know Clayton, right?" I ask pointing him with a polite smile.

"Yes, it's good to have you here Clayton. Welcome." Clara says cheerfully and takes his hand for a warm handshake.

"So, shall we?" I say signing the pack house.

"Yes, follow me." Marcus says and we all head to the pack house and get in with our destination to be Adam's meeting room.

When we reach outside the room Marcus knocks the door typically and opens it almost immediately. I get inside behind him with Nicolas next to me and Clayton with Clara one step behind us.