Hell VS Heaven...

"Some are hungry for revenge while other are hungry for love. The question is: Whose hunger is going to win?" 

Third person's pov

"Alpha... No one knows where they are..." his Beta whispered trembling and shaking with his gaze looking down on the floor.

"How? Tell me how? Are they so useless?" his Alpha roared and threw his glass with whiskey on the floor some inches away from his feet.

The glass broke into pieces which scattered everywhere in the room. He took one step back breathless and stiffened as his Alpha took some dangerous steps to him. He couldn't dare raise his eyes on him, he knew he was in deep troubles. His Alpha's breaths were fast and sharp, it was the first time he was acting like this, he was losing his mind for sure. He saw his shoes stop some inches away from his and closed his eyes getting ready for his outburst.

"Look at me!" he screamed like a wild animal.

"Alpha... I..." he trembled but he stopped by being pinned back at the wall.

He was keeping him there with his hold tight around his neck. His eyes were burning, they were black but he could feel their range. He was shaking, he wasn't breathing now, his expression was so sick and terrifying...

"Can you tell me what are you all doing? Where is she?" he screamed again louder than before.

He couldn't talk, he was ready to pass out from his tight hold, his vision was blurring and he couldn't breathe. That was going to be his end, he knew it, he had been warned not to fail and he did...

"Useless!" his Alpha screamed and left him fall on the floor with a loud noise.

Once he crashed down he kicked him some times with mania on his stomach and grabbed him from his short cut hair and punched him with power breaking his nose. He began bleeding immediately and gasped for air desperate.

"Your work was to have your eyes on them, HER! And you fucking lost her the next day of her wedding with that bastard! Where has she been five fucking days now?" he continued leaning on him.

He left him fall on the ground completely and he walked and sat in his large armchair right opposite of him shaking. He was such a terrifying man, cruel, cold, arrogant, heartless... He was a tall and with a great body shaping, long legs and big arms. He was dressed in total black with a pair of black, formal costume's trousers and a black shirt with its sleeves folded on his elbows. His think black short hair was shining like his blank from anger big eyes. The veins on his neck were obvious even in the slight light of the dark room. Only one small lamp on his desk was shining and outside it was one of the worst cold and windy nights with a strong rain making it impossible for anyone to see clear in two inches away from his nose.

"Answer me or else you are dead!" the Alpha roared ready to get up again.

"She told us that they are in their honeymoon... No one knows where they are, they told no one, they kept it as a secret. That bitch planned it as for a wedding present for Knight..." he trembled but wrong words...

"Shut up animal! How dare you talk for her like this? Who allowed you?" his Alpha roared and got up again.

He walked to him and punched him one more time worse than before and he screamed in pain. He lifted him up from his hair and grabbed him from the jaw. He leaned on his and looked at him in the eyes with the most dangerous expression he had even seen him with.

"Listen to me carefully... One last chance. LAST!" he screamed outraged.

"You will talk about her with respect, she is a Luna! Tell that bitch to make better work or else I will kill her. I want Aria Blackwood safe and sound, no one will ever lays his hands on her and her son! Am I clear? I want to know everything!"