The Most Important Question!

"I am going to wait even it is going to take us forever until you accept to marry me..."

Aria's pov

Last night was full of tension. Andrew was cold and distant with me all day and when he came back to our room at night but changed his mind and asked for my forgiveness later. He hurt me very much. He not trusting me and my abilities killed me. I understand he is worried about me and wants to protect me but I am strong enough to deal with anything. I need him next to me, not above me, not under me. He is my equal, my other half, the one that makes me whole.

I cried a lot yesterday, I was disappointed and pessimist, I was afraid that Andrew wouldn't change his mind. I don't want to leave him but I can't stand his unfair treatment. His ignorance was the worst of all. I couldn't deal with it, after we marked each other and mated again being away from him can kill me. When he came back to our room last night and continued ignoring me he broke my heart. I tried to touch him and make him soften but he pushed my hand away and left the bed to lay on the sofa.

I stood frozen staring at him with tears in my eyes, he was so cold, so different. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to go away from him, to cry, to sob, to let my sadness and pain out. I also needed to face my nightmares, to end my past, my pain and my fears. I knew where I wanted to go, my old room, the room I lost my life, my old self. The room I felt the biggest pain, the biggest fear, the worst treatment of the man I loved like no one. I wanted to face my past and move on for good, make a new beginning and delete those hours from my memory.

I got up quickly and left our room like a ghost, I tried to be as noiseless as I could. I reached outside my old room's door, took a deep breath and got in determined. I closed the door and stared the room frozen. Everything was a mess, Andrew had broken everything. I walked to a small corner and curled like a ball. Tears began coming down from my eyes and soon I started sobbing. I didn't cry that day and night, I tried to be strong. That was my biggest mistake, I thought I was helping myself by trying to be strong but this caused me more pain. I needed to break out, show my feelings, my desperation, my pain, my sadness.

I continued crying and sobbing for some more before Andrew walk in the room. His scent hit my noise and my blood's scent disappeared. I was shocked that I could smell it so many years later, I am sure Andrew left no one to clear this mess and get in here.

He slowly walked to me, I couldn't see him but I could hear him. I felt his body close to mine and some seconds later his hands being wrapped around me, I stiffened a bit and he pulled me in his arms softly. After some more minutes of crying we broke the silence and explained ourselves. He carried me in bridal style back to our room and laid on our bed with me on top of him. He wrapped his arms around me and promised me that everything is going to change. I was surprised by his change of mind but he assured me that he was alright with his decision. I felt so relieved, so wanted, so touched, so loved and respected. His promise proved me his love.

I felt asleep quickly in his arms after that and my sleep was the most peaceful I had in my whole life. I now know how much I need him and that he is necessary for me and my existence. I love this man with all my heart and I am going to make anything I can to make him happy and keep him and our pack safe.

Now I am sitting with Andrew in our, yes, our office. It is noon, after lunch and we had to discuss about the last incidents.

"How did you know that the female rogue was the prisoner's mate love. This was very smart thought." He asks me confused and I giggle.

I get up from my sit and walk behind the office and sit on his lap smiling.

"Only a mate would put its life in danger and decide to join its mate's side even this meant its death. I would do the same thing for you. It is logical for me."