Too Close To Lose Him...

"Loving you and being with you is like breathing. How can I stop having you in my life? I can't lose you..."

~two days later~

Aria's pov

"We are here baby." Andrew informs Aaron and I take a deep breath nervous.

I am sitting in the back sit of Andrew's car with Andrew and Aaron next to me. Mike is driving and Miranda who came with us as Mike's mate and our new Gamma female is sitting on the passenger's sit. I look outside the window and see everyone gathered in front of the pack house. I can't believe I am back to the Red Blood Moon Pack after five years. I feel Andrew taking my hand in his and giving me a soft squeeze. I turn and look at him anxious, I want to get through with it quickly.

Some hours ago I left Alex's pack to come back. I cried so much, I already miss them. I promised I will go soon to see them but after five years of being with them I feel lost without them. My mother, my brother, Clara, Adam, Anna and Luna Rose with Alpha Marcus are back to their pack. Christina and Dex will stay for some more days with Alex before they leave back to Blue Silver Moon Pack.

"Love relax, they are all very happy about your return. They adore you, you are their Luna." He whispers to me and I give him a concerned look.

"What if they are mad I left Andrew? What if I lost their trust?" I ask him and he smile softly.

"Baby they know the reason you left, it was my fault, believe me." He says and gives me a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Mom look! They are so many!" Aaron yells excited.

"Yes baby. They are waiting for you and your mom." Andrew tells him and he giggles enthusiastic.

The car stops some seconds later some meters away from the crowd. Mike gets out of the car with Miranda and opens Andrew's door. He gets out too, with Aaron behind him and comes to my side and opens my door. He gives me his hand and I get out of the car next to him. I fix my dress one last time and Andrew smiles satisfied with my appearance.

I am wearing a narrow dark blue dress which reaches my knees and black high heels. I have a light makeup and I decided to gather my hair up on a pony tail with big waves. Andrew is wearing a pair of dark blue trousers and a white shirt and Aaron wanted to wear a pair of black trousers and a white shirt.

Andrew takes my right hand in his left hand and takes Aaron in his embrace with his right arm and we begin walking to the crowd with Odelia, Steven, Kinda, Thomas, Mike and Miranda behind us. The crowd is completely silent and stares at us excited. They all separate for us to pass through and we walk on the stairs in front of the pack house and stand on the balcony outside the central door.

We stand in the middle of the small balcony with Odelia and Steven on our right and the others on our left. Andrew turns to me and smiles happily, I give him a small smile and he turns and looks the crowd of people in front of us.

"Today..." he begins.

"We are all very happy to have back our Luna and the next Alpha of our pack. As you all know I found my mate, your Luna and my son, your next Alpha back at New York some days ago and they agreed to come back to us. I demand your full respect, loyalty and adoration, the same you showed her five years ago. We are officially welcoming them in our pack again. Everyone, meet your Luna Aria and the next Alpha of the Red Blood Moon Pack!" He announces loudly with pride and everyone begins cheering.

Aaron is staring at them ecstatic and giggles happier than ever, he likes everyone's interest. I smile at them relieved and Andrew pulls me in his arms with Aaron. Myriam is purring with pride and confidence. The crowd stops some seconds later and the laughter of a woman echoes everywhere. Andrew immediately tenses and the crowd separates revealing the one who is laughing, Brittany. They all stare at her with anger and Andrew lets out a loud growl. He will be extremely angry in some seconds and I don't want it to happen my first day here.