Five Years Later!

"I could have never imagined all these..."

~about five years later, Ari and Andrew's house~

Ari's pov

"Aelia stop running!" I shout worried as I listen to her heavy footsteps from the stairs.

I don't know what is happening to this child of mine, really!

She is running all the time, she is a tornado and I don't know what to do in order to calm her down. She is knocking down all of us, no matter how many people are behind her she keeps on being a moving bomb!

This is definitely Andrew's fault and not mine, this is the only thing for sure!

"AELIA!" I scream as she keeps on running and laughing and I get more worried.

"I got her mom!" Aaron shouts and I sigh relieved immediately.

This is my boy!

At least he is helping me the more he can and I have to say that Aaron is by far the only one that can deal with her for a reason no one can explain. Maybe is the bond they have that helps him so much or the fact that Aelia adores him, he is her weakness (don't say it in front of Andrew because he comes second and he is hurt) and she loves doing the same things he does, she is his tail!

And Aaron... Well, he likes acting like he is her teacher and protector. He helps her all the time, he likes reading her books, explaining to her everything she wants to know and he enjoys taking care of her.

I am impressed from the fact that they are not jealous of each other and maybe this is because of all of us as we show interest and spend time with both of them, we don't like showing preference to the one of them and this is something that Andrew and I took personally care of! We want our kids to know that we love them exactly the same and no matter the queue or the gender they are special to us for different reasons.

And now that I mentioned Andrew...

Where is this man? He is late and he promised to help me with the preparations, I have only two hands and so many things to take care of and have ready before the guests arrive!

Alright, I know he is working a lot, he has so many things to arrange and now that we are not living at the pack all the time he has to be sure about everything and this is why he is talking with Thomas all the time but today is such a special day and I can't accept it!

"Don't overreact so much Ari... These last three days he was cooking with you, he did everything at the garden, he was taking care of Aelia... The man is trying a lot!" Myriam says giggling and I chuckle as images of these last days come in my mind.

She is right, it was so damn funny to observe Andrew making a cake with Aelia's help because in the end both of them were covered with chocolate and the kitchen got a mess so I put them to clean up everything and then go to take a bath. So as you understand they weren't such a 'big' help but I can't complain!

"Mommy can I see my cake now?" Aelia yells cheerfully breaking into the kitchen and running straight to me.

Oh, my baby!

She is turning five today, it's her birthday and this is why we are holding a big party here at the house and I don't mean the pack house but let's keep you waiting for a while before we come to this point.

Now, where was I?

Oh, yeah! To Aelia!

So let me tell you about her!