We Have Each Other!

"Whatever has happened and we have lived you are my heaven on earth because with you everything feels like home even if dangers and emenies circle us and we feel desperate... At least we have each other!"

~some time later, Damon's pack~

Damon's pov

I break into my office like a storm and bang the door behind me with every power I have. The echoing noise it makes is making me even madder.

I can't fucking believe it!

I feel like a lion in the cage, I feel trapped, desperate, angry...

What the hell was I thinking?

"Asshole! Asshole! I had fucking warn you! I had told you to not even think about drinking even one drop from her blood! Look what your idiot weakness did!" my wolf roars still fighting for full control making my anger pass every limit.

I begin screaming, take one big chair that I find closer to me and throw it straight at the window making it break into pieces that get scattered everywhere but I do not care at all. All I see is red, all I feel inside me is the real hell...

How did I do it and how the hell that bitch managed to get free and reach so close to kill Ari?

How?

"Beta!" I roar and slam my fist on my office trying to breathe and calm down even a bit while I am waiting for him.

It doesn't take him time to come, he gets immediately inside my office without even knocking and I quickly smell his fear. He is too silent and waiting patiently for me to speak or do the first move.

With him I am a bit angry but too pleased at the same time. I am angry for not realizing that the bitch had men from my pack on her side and left without us finding out sooner but to be honest his behavior when it came to Ari was by far the most surprising. He saved me, he really did. When I was about to attack Ari and drink her blood he came and stopped me, his words made me stop and think, he made me leave away to calm down. I was dangerous for Ari, I would have really killed her if it wasn't Malcolm.

He really took care of her while I was gone and to be fair he was even better than me. Ari seemed to feel quite comfortable and calm with him by her side when I went back to the cave they were. She felt safe with him and I know that Malcolm really adores her. He sees how much I want to change for her and he wants her as his Luna and moreover like everyone he knows that she is born to be a Luna. She is going to bring only joy here, they are all going to feel calmer and safer with her by my side, she could really prevent me from killing anyone...

"Except from her asshole!" my wolf screams again outraged and I block him immediately turning to Malcolm who is still waiting for me to show any reaction.

He has a blank expression now, he doesn't seem to be scared or something. He is calm and it is quite weird...

"First the bad thing... I am disappointed with you for not finding out that we had traitors in our pack that were helping that bitch. I am also mad that we didn't realize that she was missing sooner but again you acted quickly when you saw she wasn't in her cell and many of our men were missing. I am glad we managed to find her in time. I want to interrogate everyone and find the traitors, how Brittany knew where Ari was, everything!" I say through my teeth and he bows nodding.

"Of course Alpha." He replies and I sign.

"And also... You are my savior. What you did back at the forest was the most important thing for me. You saved your Luna and me. If you weren't there I would have surely killed her. You took care of her and she seemed to like you so... Thank you. I am glad you are my Beta even if I never showed it before." I murmur nervously and he smiles awkwardly.