Together And Anything...

"You are the pulse that gives my heart the power to beat and the strength I need to continue..."

Third person's pov

Ari was staring the bugging device shocked and soon enough turned pale. She was doing her best to take deep breaths as she was feeling dizzy second by second and Myriam's was asking her to calm down and act smart. They both knew that someone was listening to them and they didn't want to let him know that they had found the device.

"Aaron is a clever boy, don't waste more time and try to warn him not to say more." Myriam said shortly and Ari nodded a bit lost.

She finally took a deep breath and signed for Aaron not to talk and he immediately nodded feeling that something was wrong. He could see his mother's face and understand that something was wrong, he was a clever boy and his alpha blood was making his senses stronger and better. He was staring in his mother's eyes calm and serious and got out of the office as Ari managed to stand up and sit on her chair again because her feet were shaking and she couldn't stand properly. He stood in front of her and raised his hand to touch her cheek and Ari gave him a warm smile with tears in her eyes and her body shaking from frustration.

"Um... This is a device that helps dad and mom make some holes at their papers and put them in different files baby. Don't try to use it alone, okay?" Ari said after she took a breath and gained her thoughts and courage.

Aaron nodded and Myriam sighed relieved as Ari acted clever and hided her panic quite good and the answer she gave to Aaron about the device was logical and quite believable.

"Baby, mom is done with her work. We can go to see Amber now." She continued with a meaningful expression and Aaron clapped his hands smirking.

"This kid is a devil!" Ari said speechless to Myriam who was howling from pride.

"He is a true Alpha. I have told it so many times but I am not tired to repeat it again and again. He is strong and clever Ari. It is not a surprise for me." She replied and Ari shook her head in agreement.

"Okay baby. Let's go now." Ari stated and stood up and Aaron run to the door like a flash.

Ari reached him with slow, steady steps as she was still a bit overwhelmed and her body was listening to her with difficulty and lots of try from her and open the door with Aaron getting out first. Ari got out as well after she looked around the office one last time and closed the door softly. She sighed and closed her eyes with her hands still on the door and Aaron hugged her from her hips looking at her with wary.

"Mom are you alright?" he whispered without his eyes leaving her face.

Ari opened her eyes slowly and lowered her head to look at him. She sighed again ready to cry but held the tears back because she didn't want to worry Aaron more. He was just a kid after all and everything had to stay away from him, it wasn't his place to know anything.

"Yes baby. I am okay. Now, I want you to go and see Amber with Millie. Don't worry about a thing." She replied and kneeled taking him in her arms and kissing his forehead.

"I am very proud of you baby. Thank you for behaving so mature and helping mommy." She continued in a lower tone and Aaron smiled proudly.

"I love you mom!" he said and kissed her quickly some times on the cheek making her giggle slightly.

"I love you too baby." Ari replied and after she kissed him again she opened the link with Thomas.

"Yes Luna?" he replied after some seconds cheerfully.